• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

wtaq's Jerry Bader - throws in his .02 cents - RE: Pulaski & Madison OC incident.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
wtaq's Jerry Bader - throws in his .02 cents - RE: Pulaski & Madison OC incident.

http://www.wtaq.com/podcasts/jerry-bader-show/open-carry/

fast forward about half way >>>>

I did not know we were trying to make a point !
But Jerry, thinks we should NOT be carrying into Businesses. Let's let him have it, email the crap out of him with your views on this.

He just does not get it !

Last edited:

Yooper

I have to agree. Private property rights should reign supreme. The property owner should be the one who decides what's allowed in his/her business, whether it's smoking, shoeless feet, or firearms. Firearms should be allowed in all public buildings / areas that are open to the public (like police stations, which anyone can walk into, but not a jail, that has secured access). Would I support or shop at a business that didn't allow carry? No. But it is my right to shop elsewhere like it is their right to prohibit firearms.

protias

We don't have the right to personal protection?! WTH? Okay, so he didn't use those exact words, but you get where I'm going with this.

Last edited:

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
He doesn't understand that the people where just there for dinner. That's my gripe with him. He also said that the places would need to adopt a "policy". I don't agree with that either.

He's right though, that private property holders have every right to disallow guns on their property.

M

McX

He's right though, that private property holders have every right to disallow guns on their property.

Or allow them!

rotty

Who is this D-BAG ? ?

I LOVE his lack of thought and information -

" Honey EVERYBODY'S concealed carry but us and Illinois "

He is talking about Minnesota, and we certainly are not a conceal carry state.

What a D-BAG

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Jerry thinks we are carrying into Businesses because we are trying to make a political statement. he does not get it...we carry into those places to defend ourselves if we need to.