Thread: Oyster Run??

Oyster Run??

I know it's really short notice, but I just realized the Oyster Run is this Sunday. By chance is there a OCDO group already planning to go that would like another rider, or if not, anyone like to get together. I'm in Stanwood but could meet up with any group within 100 or so miles.

Cheers,
    Mark

Oyster Run.... Sept 26, 2010

Sorry didn't know what you were talking about. Obviously I do not ride motorcycles... but if you do here is the info.

OYSTER RUN '10
    "LARGEST MOTORCYCLE RUN IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST"
    Sun. Sept. 26, 2010

http://www.oysterrun.org/

29th annual Oyster Run
    Sunday, September 26, 2010
    THE OYSTER RUN IS THE FOURTH SUNDAY OF SEPTEMBER. THIS usually FALLS ON THE LAST SUNDAY OF THE MONTH.
    This is a one day event, although a lot of folks come early, stay in the area and make a week-end out of it!

This is a free event! No time schedule, No required route, no official starting point. Pick your own route and support "Biker Friendly" places along the way!

Campaign Veteran OlGutshotWilly's Avatar
    Mark,
    I'm sorry to say I can't go. I normally do this run as my last 'cycle ride of the season, but have a 36 hour shift starting Sunday AM.

Hope you go anyway. One of my most enjoyable rides was the year I did it by myself instead of going with the group I usually meet with. Allowed me to meet and ride with various groups on the way up and back.

Have fun!
    THE SECOND AMENDMENT: Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Government is not reason; it is not eloquent -- it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
    --George Washington,
    first U.S. president