• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Beretta92FSLady

Ok, this page is NOT bad rubbish, it is a wonderful page. I am departing for a while, not sure how long. A woman that was living with us had committed suicide a few weeks ago. My partner found her nearly dead. After two weeks family was forced to pull the plug, she was brain dead.

This has been a difficult few weeks, and we have decided to move from our home, since a very close friend of ours ended their life here.

We will be going to school online for a couple of quarters, and are traveling to Utah, then back here and to the coast to stay for a few months during this winter. It will be nice to get away, a breath of fresh air, relax, and focus on what is truly important, family (my beautiful children and best friend/partner).

I have enjoyed my interactions with all of you. Things can get heated from time to time, but that comes with any type of topic that comes up; we all relate to life differently, and have our own views...even if some of you are wrong 99% of the time LOL, ok, just messing with you all about that one.

Take it easy ladies and gentlemen.

I will be back eventually, I am positive!;)

Last edited:

Batousaii

Safe Journeys

I hope all is well for your adventures, i know sometimes a reprieve is needed in any situation. I will look forward to your return. - I am sorry to hear about your family friend. A sad event.
- Until then, be safe, have fun.

~ Bat

oldkim

It's the internet....

I hope your journey finds you peace.

But, it's the age of the internet.... why leave? You can access this on your phone or "internet cafe" and with WiFi - you can get back on here at any Starbucks for free.

All my best to you and your family.

Jeff Hayes

I am sorry to hear that your troubles are so plentiful, take care of yourself and those kiddos of yours.

Ruby

So sorry

Sara Mae, I am so sorry for your loss and the pain you must be experiencing. Kudos to you for doing what is best for you and your family. Though I don't know you well, I wish you well and I wish you peace.

Beretta92FSLady

Thanks for the responses. I will be back eventually.

I am going to stick with pad and paper as much as possible the next few months; get back to the basics. I think we all need that from time to time.

I will post photos of where we are from time to time, hopefully it will be overlooking the ocean...that is the plan. Just the family, a travel trailer, and lots of paper and books...heaven (the thought brings a tear to my eye)!

I hope to see our Washington page number one in activity by the end of the year!

DEROS72

Hey....Like Iv'e ever been wrong ...really.:0)

We may not see eye to eye on some issues but it was always a pleasure having you guys at the meets.It was good to see you at Willow Lake.I was so glad you came. BEst of luck and don't be a stranger.

amzbrady

Sara, I sent you a PM, but it does not show in my sent items, this new computer is pi$$ing me off. If not I'll repeat. My family and I are currently living in our motorhome. My wife is home schooling our daughter with a state accredited program that you can do on the road. They provide all the supplies and enrollment is coming to an end for this year. Contact us if you need some info on it. Also after more than 20 years of RV'ing, I have accumulated a huge amount of info, so please feel free to contact me if you have any on the road questions.

Happy Trails, and Carpe Diem.

Last edited: