• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin's leadership for countrywide carry

SAK

I just wanted to tell everyone in Wisconsin who is part of the "open carry" movement that I'm very pleased to be associated with you and to be around to witness what is happening. It means a great deal to me to see people exercising their rights, standing up and together for one another, and making real progress.

You may not realize it now, but what's going on in Wisconsin is having an effect on the entire country. Wisconsin is very unique right now - one of two states with complete concealed carry prohibition, and yet open carry is legal. Now people are utilizing it!!!

So, keep up the fantastic work, keep attending events, keep spreading the word about open carry being lawful, safe, and a good way to protect oneself and one's family.

What you're doing down there is spilling over around you, and it will continue to do so. Also, I think there's a really good shot at "constitution carry" aka no-permit-required carry. I would really love to see this - for Wisconsin citizens to be able to decide which way they would like to carry based on their needs or personal preference.

Wisconsin has got to be the coolest state with an Open Carry movement going on!!!! Thank you Wisconsin people :D

TyGuy

+1 It's great to see people willing to exercise their RIGHTS even if they will get harrased for it. I've OCed up there a few times and I look forward to OCing up there many more times.

Krusty

New OC'ers

In the last 2 days I've talked to 3 different people that were unaware of OC and briefly explained the value of OC. Now I am out of leaflets again. But I'm sure 2 of the 3 will become OC in the near future. And number 3 knows about OC.

xenophon

Agreed. Definitely a place where open carry is in the news and a hot issue.

We welcome new comers. Spread the word. Keep up the good work and dedication.

Participate and educate!

johnny amish

Thank You SAK for the kind words. Wisconsin I think is very lucky to have such dedicated and informed citizens. We are willing to walk the walk because it is the right thing to do. We are also very lucky to have a great group like Wisconsin Carry, we can go out and stand up for our rights everyday and know that they have our back should something happen. Wisconsin Carry has proven through example that they say what they mean and mean what they say. I am proud to be a member of this great orginazation and will help out every chance I get because I know they will be there for me if I need them. Carry on and Carry PROUD.