• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Manhattan Beach Police Playing Games with School Zones

hgreen

How about actually posting what you have to say? Post it here and I'll actually read it.

If you are too lazy to click a link, you probably are not my target audience.

We've got enough online couch forum snipers and not enough individuals getting out fighting the good fight IRL.

Thanks.

Last edited:

bigtoe416

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Lol, step ahead of you there.

No response. SURPRISE!

Keep trying. Your best bet may be to just show up at the district and ask to speak to the superintendent. Bring a written request for the exemption with you and give it to the superintendent, his secretary, or the legal department. I had to ask multiple times before I got a response.

If you are too lazy to click a link, you probably are not my target audience.

We've got enough online couch forum snipers and not enough individuals getting out fighting the good fight IRL.

I personally find mjones to be quite a valuable addition to this forum. Since he is down near your area it could prove useful to not alienate him from supporting you. Just sayin'.

Why do we need court orders just to get local officials to abide by the law??

Some people don't like guns. If these people learn that they can say "no" to you and get away with it, then they'll continue saying "no." If you give up, then they win. If you know that people are violating the law, then don't give up.

Iopencarry

I happen to agree with HG. People to lazy to click a link need to get off the couch and work more. We are fighting for our Rights here, and for those that are in this fight daily, we need to be able to link articles and letters. THIS is NOT the only page or site we post on.
BigToe, you do a lot of good work, You have posted links. I do not see what the big deal is.

markm

Very well written and researched letters!

Hello All,

I clicked the link once and poof; a beautiful letter popped-up on my screen!

Thanks for linking that article. The strategy and tactics used in the letter are excellent. The tone was perfect. The school is in legal jeopardy because Manhattan Beach is playing politics with the law.

Mjones is an asset and I enjoy reading his posts; however, clicking the link was too easy.

markm

mjones

Its precisely because I'm so active, primarily with regard to 2a rights, that I'm trying to keep a tight reign on the sites I visit.

Its one thing to make a post with a very clear message and provide links with the details - this gives someone the opportunity to make an informed decision. Its entirely another to make some vague news headline. Even the forum rules ask that you post a 'fair-use' excerpt.

I've been OCing in CA since 1987 and backing up gun rights issues with my share of cold hard cash and lots of boots on the ground hard work - I'm no internet couch ninja :)

If you want to limit the scope of your audience so be it - my apologies for dragging your post so far off topic.