Thread: Reminder: MOC SW Region Litter Pick-up THIS SATURDAY!

Reminder: MOC SW Region Litter Pick-up THIS SATURDAY!

"You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87

Should be a good day for a litter pickup! The temps are forecasted for a high of 66!! That is 30 cooler than it was in July when we did it! Also the amount of trash is way down from the first time as it was just cleaned!!

Sunrise is at 7:30 AM so by the time we are done with breakfast it will be light out and we can get right to work!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

It's funny how few views these litter clean-up threads get.

Last edited by EM87; 09-23-2010 at 02:52 PM.
    "You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87

I know

I have had a few other nibbles... so hopefully we will have enough people that is not just three of us again... A couple of guys from the area that have been at other events expressed interest today... so here is hoping.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Quote Originally Posted by autosurgeon View Post
    I know

I have had a few other nibbles... so hopefully we will have enough people that is not just three of us again... A couple of guys from the area that have been at other events expressed interest today... so here is hoping.
    Wish I could go but I have my kids this weekend. Since I only get them every other weekend and they are quite young, I have to reserve that time totally for them-- sorry.
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

I have a few other folks coming so it looks like 5 confirmed.. and 3 more tentative...

We shall see...

DrTodd I totally understand!