• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Reminder: MOC SW Region Litter Pick-up THIS SATURDAY!

autosurgeon

Should be a good day for a litter pickup! The temps are forecasted for a high of 66!! That is 30 cooler than it was in July when we did it! Also the amount of trash is way down from the first time as it was just cleaned!!

Sunrise is at 7:30 AM so by the time we are done with breakfast it will be light out and we can get right to work!

autosurgeon

I know :(

I have had a few other nibbles... so hopefully we will have enough people that is not just three of us again... A couple of guys from the area that have been at other events expressed interest today... so here is hoping.

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
I know :(

I have had a few other nibbles... so hopefully we will have enough people that is not just three of us again... A couple of guys from the area that have been at other events expressed interest today... so here is hoping.

Wish I could go but I have my kids this weekend. Since I only get them every other weekend and they are quite young, I have to reserve that time totally for them-- sorry.