• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Carry Lawsuit against Madison PD (Madison 5 Culvers incident)

johnny amish

I heard Nik on Vicki McKenna's show on Monday or Tuesday on WISN1130 in Milwaukee. That was the first I heard of the Culver's incident. I was so pi$$ed. I've subscribed to your mailing list and referred several others to do the same, and become a member.

After reading this forum I also added a shortcut on my Blackberry home page to the voice recorder because I'm going to start to OC and love the idea of being prepared! Good call to the gentleman who posted the details on the recording.

Also, I donated to the legal defense fund.

Good luck!

Welcome aboard BTC, glad to have you with us.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Too bad those of us who jumped the gun and donated early can't get a "re-do."

Glad to see this finally set up - it should help.

BFF will match donations made before this was set up, up to the amount they have set aside. The only down-side is there isn't a way to retro-actively get tax-deductibility for donations already made.

pvtschultz

Campaign Veteran
SNIP
Just an update on the lawsuit. Wisconsin Carry has retained an attorney for the first lawsuit we will be filing against the Madison Police Department.

We expect to have the lawsuit filed by Tuesday.

Was that yesterday Tuesday or next week Tuesday? I hate to be that guy but I can't sit still waiting to read the complaint. Wow, I just sounded like a huge nerd there...

X

XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX

Was that yesterday Tuesday or next week Tuesday? I hate to be that guy but I can't sit still waiting to read the complaint. Wow, I just sounded like a huge nerd there...

I believe it was yesterday.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
The attorneys forwarded me the draft of the lawsuit late Monday. We discussed a few changes. Hope to have it filed today. I'll post a link as soon as its filed.

IcrewUH60

has this lawsuit concluded? From http://www.conservativecommune.com/...veraging-property-rights-to-facilitate-crime/ I read today:

If Soglin, the Madison City Council, and Parisi can advance their little plan far enough, there ought to be plenty of hilarity and hi jinx for Second Amendment advocates to enjoy. Should be almost as good as a recent court decision directing the City of Madison to fork out a boatload of money to five Wisconsinites who sued after being wrongfully harrassed and cited last year by Madison police at a local Culver’s restaurant while legally open-carrying.

leads me to believe the case was settled, no?

M

McX

will do. done. continuing to do so.

my, my, the things that happen when i'm away/buisy.