• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WATQ morning host, Jerry Bader...Again this Morning...says that we OC'ers are >>>>

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
WATQ morning host, Jerry Bader...Again this Morning...says that we OC'ers are >>>>

I made a typo error on the Headline above...It's not WATQ >>>IT IS WTAQ

Trying to prove a point by OCing into Businesses. Go to the WTAQ.COM website, click on PODCAST'S > Jerry Bader show.

Today's show will be ready to listen to by.... Noonish. He supports Open carry, but only in "public" not at Businesses.

He dedicated about 25 minutes to Open carry today & he still does not get it.

Jerry feels we are just trying to make a political statement. WOW

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
It's hopeless with him, he thinks he is the only smart one on local radio & we are just making a political point. May as well give up - He has tunnel vision.