• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

So I called Laura Cnare...

I asked her to elaborate on why she thought citizens carrying a firearm was childish. All she really said is that its childish, and adults don't need to carry firearms. As opposed to what kids? She refused to give reasons, was extremely rude, and when I asked why we couldn't have an adult conversation about this, she told me I wasn't her constituent and hung up on me. Mind you I never even told her where I live. This woman needs to be exposed.

M

McX

she hung up on you because you weren't holding the phone in your LEFT hand, when talking to the LEFT.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
Trying to have a coherent/intelligent/productive conversation with people like her is futile.

She took an oath to uphold the constitution of the United States of America and she has broken that oath, What else would someone expect a conversation with her to be like?

I had posted a link to her information and it includes a picture, Oddly she looks exactly like what I had expected her to look like.

She is a Jr. Pelosi, she feels she knows better than everyone else and therefore refuses to listen to the constituents who elected her to office and instead takes her own path and acts on her own twisted beliefs.

anmut

Well I have yet to hear back from her today regarding my email I sent yesterday. Doubt that will happen.

Basically she is your typical Madison Liberal. I'm sure she has a couple degrees and the people at her book clubs think that she's very intelligent. I'm guessing that she has friends that hold higher offices than her and that makes her feel special as well. And I'll bet that if *her* side of the story isn't the popular side, that she is all for "opening dialog."

She is as transparent (+5 points for using Oboma talking point!) as the windows on her Prius.

I hope that her constituents hold her to the fire for her disregard of the Wisconsin Constitution.

Max

Imho

In my humble opinion, trying to communicate with these types of people is a waste of time. If you want to reward her for he arrogance, insulting demeanor and willingness to help violate our rights, get out your checkbook and send some $$$ to help fund a lawsuit against Madison. Nothing will tick off the gun hating liberals more then a win for us in the upcoming lawsuit that results in all freedom lovers being able to open carry in Wisconsin without unlawful police interference. We can then call miss arrogant alderMAN and thank her for motivating us to donate.

I have committed to NIk that I am in for $100. I ask you all to do what you can in this effort. This could be the big one we have all been waiting for. Donations can be donated on line a www.wisconsincarry.org, or mailed to
Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
P.O. Box 270403
Milwaukee, WI 53227

Tomas

I have committed to NIk that I am in for $100. I ask you all to do what you can in this effort. This could be the big one we have all been waiting for. Donations can be donated on line a www.wisconsincarry.org, or mailed to
Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
P.O. Box 270403
Milwaukee, WI 53227

paypal.gif

Passive101

That is incredibly rude and child-like behavior. Unlike the added responsibility of carrying a firearm.

Why am I not the least bit surprised by her actions and attitude towards you?

kadar

I agree that communications with her are a waste of time.

I'm not familiar with Madison law, but this may be an Ethics violation and punishable by sanctions or even termination.

anmut

If we could get the original email forwarded to the other alders, council members, mayor and the media it might make a difference.

Tomas

If we could get the original email forwarded to the other alders, council members, mayor and the media it might make a difference.

That should be fairly straightforward - and easily accomplished - by sending an email, addressed to all the others that says something like "I recently asked the following question of Alder Cnare, and this was her reply. Do you concur with her stated opinion, and is this the official stance of the Madison government?"

If that could be done by FORWARDING her reply to all those others, it would be more effective, showing it actually did come from her (especially with full headers)...

Jus' sayin'

Last edited:
B

bhancock

That should be fairly straightforward - and easily accomplished - by sending an email, addressed to all the others that says something like "I recently asked the following question of Alder Cnare, and this was her reply. Do you concur with her stated opinion, and is this the official stance of the Madison government?"

If that could be done by FORWARDING her reply to all those others, it would be more effective, showing it actually did come from her (especially with full headers)...

Jus' sayin'

Done just now. Forwarded original email with headers to all districts except District 3. I did originally email all districts with my questions and she was the only response. Perhaps because it appears the Culvers may be in her district. I gotta hit the hay now.

anmut

Done just now. Forwarded original email with headers to all districts except District 3. I did originally email all districts with my questions and she was the only response. Perhaps because it appears the Culvers may be in her district. I gotta hit the hay now.

NICE.

On that note - I was thinking that a few hundred black and white 8 1/2" x 11" print outs with her quote under a big title such as "Laura Cnare A Nazi?" and then stapled all over her district on telephone poles might be a fun afternoon.

kadar

NICE.

On that note - I was thinking that a few hundred black and white 8 1/2" x 11" print outs with her quote under a big title such as "Laura Cnare A Nazi?" and then stapled all over her district on telephone poles might be a fun afternoon.

And under that,
this:
(4) Responsibility of Public Office. Incumbents are agents of public purpose and hold office for the
benefit of the public. They are bound to uphold the Constitution of the United States and the
Constitution of this State and to carry out impartially the laws of the nation, state, and
municipality. They are bound to discharge faithfully the duties of their office regardless of
personal considerations, recognizing that the public interest must be their primary concern.
Incumbents shall adhere to the rules of work and performance established as the standard for their
positions by the appropriate authority. They shall not exceed their authority or breach the law or
ask others to do so, and shall work in full cooperation with others unless prohibited from so doing
by law or by officially recognized confidentiality of their work.