Thread: Funny OC story just happened

Funny OC story just happened

So I was sitting in my pickup talking on my cell phone parked in front of my favorite tobacco shop. During my conversation I noticed a car full of kids pull up next to me, money exchange hands from the back seat passengers to the driver who apparently was the 18 year old in the bunch and he got out of the car. Just so happened I was done with my call at that moment and exited my truck walking in behind the driver of the car. As I was getting out of my truck I saw the kid in the back passenger seat and his eyes got REAL big with he saw my strong side as I got out.

Following the kid in the door his cell phone rings ... he answers ... turns around right in the middle of the entrance almost knocking into me and says " exxxscuuuse meee siiiiir I was just leaving " with a shudder and scared pitch. I said " no problem son, have a nice day "

He flew across the parking lot like his a$$ was on fire, jumped in the car, and took off like a bat outta hell.

I just thought it was pretty funny so I would share it here.
    - Knowledge is power and there IS strength in numbers -

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Apparently OC prevents minor, non-violent crimes such as straw purchases as well.

McX
    he probably didn't have a permit to carry......tobacco that is. good story, gave me a smile during grim days. thanks

youth is wasted on the young

Quote Originally Posted by rotty View Post
    So I was sitting in my pickup talking on my cell phone parked in front of my favorite tobacco shop. During my conversation I noticed a car full of kids pull up next to me, money exchange hands from the back seat passengers to the driver who apparently was the 18 year old in the bunch and he got out of the car. Just so happened I was done with my call at that moment and exited my truck walking in behind the driver of the car. As I was getting out of my truck I saw the kid in the back passenger seat and his eyes got REAL big with he saw my strong side as I got out.

Following the kid in the door his cell phone rings ... he answers ... turns around right in the middle of the entrance almost knocking into me and says " exxxscuuuse meee siiiiir I was just leaving " with a shudder and scared pitch. I said " no problem son, have a nice day "

He flew across the parking lot like his a$$ was on fire, jumped in the car, and took off like a bat outta hell.

I just thought it was pretty funny so I would share it here.
    pretty funny!!!!!!!!!!!

xd-over

Banned
    Yet another crime deterred.