• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Funny OC story just happened

rotty

So I was sitting in my pickup talking on my cell phone parked in front of my favorite tobacco shop. During my conversation I noticed a car full of kids pull up next to me, money exchange hands from the back seat passengers to the driver who apparently was the 18 year old in the bunch and he got out of the car. Just so happened I was done with my call at that moment and exited my truck walking in behind the driver of the car. As I was getting out of my truck I saw the kid in the back passenger seat and his eyes got REAL big with he saw my strong side as I got out.

Following the kid in the door his cell phone rings ... he answers ... turns around right in the middle of the entrance almost knocking into me and says " exxxscuuuse meee siiiiir I was just leaving " with a shudder and scared pitch. I said " no problem son, have a nice day "

He flew across the parking lot like his a$$ was on fire, jumped in the car, and took off like a bat outta hell.

I just thought it was pretty funny so I would share it here.

M

McX

he probably didn't have a permit to carry......tobacco that is. good story, gave me a smile during grim days. thanks

youth is wasted on the young

crdonov

So I was sitting in my pickup talking on my cell phone parked in front of my favorite tobacco shop. During my conversation I noticed a car full of kids pull up next to me, money exchange hands from the back seat passengers to the driver who apparently was the 18 year old in the bunch and he got out of the car. Just so happened I was done with my call at that moment and exited my truck walking in behind the driver of the car. As I was getting out of my truck I saw the kid in the back passenger seat and his eyes got REAL big with he saw my strong side as I got out.

Following the kid in the door his cell phone rings ... he answers ... turns around right in the middle of the entrance almost knocking into me and says " exxxscuuuse meee siiiiir I was just leaving " with a shudder and scared pitch. I said " no problem son, have a nice day "

He flew across the parking lot like his a$$ was on fire, jumped in the car, and took off like a bat outta hell.

I just thought it was pretty funny so I would share it here.

pretty funny!!!!!!!!!!!

xd-over