• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Madison 5" 911 call has been received through an Open-Records Request

TyGuy

I had to keep his legs on each side of the Glock so that it wouldn't be concealed.

X

XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX

Hello all I am new here and also waiting for this 911 call. I recently found your website and am joining up. I am hoping to go to the baraboo picnic this weekend. I have always wanted to OC but figured I would get harrasment from the police for it, it's my right and I should step up like a man and stand up for my rights.

xenophon

Hello all I am new here and also waiting for this 911 call. I recently found your website and am joining up. I am hoping to go to the baraboo picnic this weekend. I have always wanted to OC but figured I would get harrasment from the police for it, it's my right and I should step up like a man and stand up for my rights.

Welcome!! Glad to see a new face, and thanks for stepping up with the rest of us.

protias

Welcome to the forum. I hope to see you at the picnic.

rotty

Shocked you guys got it so fast .... feels like christmas morning for some odd reason :\

" hello 911 what's your emergency "
- there is this guy ... on the interwebs and he has something i want
" sir this is hardly an emergency "
- but maam I want it really bad and he wont give it to me and I am disturbed "

" 1-adam 12, 15-david, SWAT, Madison FD, we have a disturbance. ....

Last edited:

ccwinstructor

Centurion

Welcome to the forum. We can use all the help we can get to exercise our rights and restore the Constitution.

Slidell Jim

waiting

O'm checkig back-in, an hour later and still no audio? whats the hold up? SPILL THE BEANS ! better call 911, I'm about to make a disturbance (in my pants)

seriously, why the holdup on that tape, is there a pending investigation?

B

bhancock

I'll try to update this link tonight with the 911 call audio

Now to be fair guys, Nik said he would try to update tonight. This has raised so much attention that his head has got to be spinning with all the calls, emails, interviews, and updates he is getting out.

OK tired of waiting, can't wait to hear it!

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Mike Stollenwerk, OCDO founder is writing an Examiner article. I just got off the phone with him. He's going to link from his article to a youtube audio file of the 911 tape.

Just based on talking with Mike, I'd say he's probably a 1/2 hour away from getting that up. I'll link it from here if he finishes it in the next 1/2 hour, then I'm heading to bed.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Now to be fair guys, Nik said he would try to update tonight. This has raised so much attention that his head has got to be spinning with all the calls, emails, interviews, and updates he is getting out.

Over 600 emails since yesterday

Support coming in from all over the country. Buckeye Firearms Foundation, Responsible Citizens of California.

TyGuy

Over 600 emails since yesterday

Support coming in from all over the country. Buckeye Firearms Foundation, Responsible Citizens of California.

That's awesome because I watch Youtube clips on OCers being harassed in Ohio and California. It truly is a national issue! Go get em Nik.

Is there an official title for the group? The Madison 5, the Culvers 5, the Fab 5?