Thread: Green Bay area OCers.

Green Bay area OCers.

So I propose we start meeting at Culvers/Five Guys/ or Starbucks one day a week that we can all agree upon. Seems like there is at least five of us. What do you guys think?

I don't know if I can do it every week, but once or twice a month sounds cool. I vote a place that serves food, starbucks is coffee and muffins, don't sound so great to me.

Culvers, Five guys...burger joint type places = actual food. lol

Mondays, tues, weds, thurs night's all good for me.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

An evening or 2 a month would be great !!!
    I'd be more than happy to make the 45 min drive into Green Bay from Suring.

Daytime activities are difficult for me because my fiancee and I share a car and she works daytimes.

ckmorley

There are 3 Culvers in the GB area.
    Last edited by ckmorley; 09-24-2010 at 02:09 PM.
    Anti-gunners tell us to run away from muggers. What about those of us who can't run ?

Quote Originally Posted by ckmorley View Post
    An evening or 2 a month would be great !!!
    I'd be more than happy to make the 45 min drive into Green Bay from Suring.

Daytime activities are difficult for me because my fiancee and I share a car and she works daytimes.

ckmorley

There are 3 Culvers in the GB area.

I agree evening is best. We can alternate the Culvers stores.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Anyone else interested?

There's at least a couple more locals out there, plus a few in neighboring towns that I know of.

I PM'ed a couple of them about this thread.

C'mon guys, join in :-)
    Last edited by ckmorley; 09-25-2010 at 09:23 AM.
    Anti-gunners tell us to run away from muggers. What about those of us who can't run ?

There's at least a couple more locals out there, plus a few in neighboring towns that I know of.

I PM'ed a couple of them about this thread.

C'mon guys, join in :-)

Maybe the fact that I will likely be there is cutting down your numbers. I am more ultra hard line than most on here & some don't care for it or or for me....but F - THEM !

If someone is going to shy away from it because of one individual, well then they don't care for OC as much as they think they do.

So how about this Wed at 7 at Five Guys?

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Hmmph. The company one keeps is quite distinct from going armed. "One is known by the company one keeps."

Is that why you are so lonely Doug?

Lonely?, not he is!

Quote Originally Posted by Springfielddx40 View Post
    Is that why you are so lonely Doug?
    Doug is not lonely. He has the Island, his keyboard, and us. He also has his wife and his gun. Somewhere in there, he also has his Capitol Brewery Island Wheat.
    I will not even attempt to rank them in any order.

Quote Originally Posted by Springfielddx40 View Post
    If someone is going to shy away from it because of one individual, well then they don't care for OC as much as they think they do.

So how about this Wed at 7 at Five Guys?

Works for me ! I will be there.

The Five Guys at 2883 Oneida Street, Ashwaubenon ?

That's right next store to the Starbucks where we're doing the saturday meet and greet :-)

ckmorley
    Last edited by ckmorley; 09-26-2010 at 07:39 AM.

bump

bump
    bumpy

Let's meet up outside. I will be there at 6:45 pm ,I only live like 2 blocks away... I drive a Big Green Ford Fan with BIG PACKER G's on the hood & rear doors it also has the name of a Entertainment DJ service on it. look for the very tall guy with a big gut. lol
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 09-26-2010 at 09:35 PM.

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    I will make them when I am available. I will miss Wednesday and Saturday's gathering as I am working.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    Let's meet up outside. I will be there at 6:45 pm ,I only live like 2 blocks away... I drive a Big Green Ford Fan with BIG PACKER G's on the hood & rear doors it also has the name of a Entertainment DJ service on it. look for the very tall guy with a big gut. lol
    I'm easy to spot..........I resembled my avatar.

Anyone else up for burgers and bullets ?

ckmorley