• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Green Bay area OCers.

So I propose we start meeting at Culvers/Five Guys/ or Starbucks one day a week that we can all agree upon. Seems like there is at least five of us. What do you guys think?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I don't know if I can do it every week, but once or twice a month sounds cool. I vote a place that serves food, starbucks is coffee and muffins, don't sound so great to me.

Culvers, Five guys...burger joint type places = actual food. lol

Mondays, tues, weds, thurs night's all good for me.

ckmorley

An evening or 2 a month would be great !!!
I'd be more than happy to make the 45 min drive into Green Bay from Suring.

Daytime activities are difficult for me because my fiancee and I share a car and she works daytimes.

ckmorley

There are 3 Culvers in the GB area.

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
An evening or 2 a month would be great !!!
I'd be more than happy to make the 45 min drive into Green Bay from Suring.

Daytime activities are difficult for me because my fiancee and I share a car and she works daytimes.

ckmorley

There are 3 Culvers in the GB area.

I agree evening is best. We can alternate the Culvers stores.

ckmorley

There's at least a couple more locals out there, plus a few in neighboring towns that I know of.

I PM'ed a couple of them about this thread.

C'mon guys, join in :)

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
There's at least a couple more locals out there, plus a few in neighboring towns that I know of.

I PM'ed a couple of them about this thread.

C'mon guys, join in :)

Maybe the fact that I will likely be there is cutting down your numbers. I am more ultra hard line than most on here & some don't care for it or or for me....but F - THEM !

If someone is going to shy away from it because of one individual, well then they don't care for OC as much as they think they do.

So how about this Wed at 7 at Five Guys?

ckmorley

The Five Guys at 2883 Oneida Street, Ashwaubenon ?

That's right next store to the Starbucks where we're doing the saturday meet and greet :)

ckmorley

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
bump:banana:

bumpy

Let's meet up outside. I will be there at 6:45 pm ,I only live like 2 blocks away... I drive a Big Green Ford Fan with BIG PACKER G's on the hood & rear doors it also has the name of a Entertainment DJ service on it. look for the very tall guy with a big gut. lol

Last edited:

ckmorley

Let's meet up outside. I will be there at 6:45 pm ,I only live like 2 blocks away... I drive a Big Green Ford Fan with BIG PACKER G's on the hood & rear doors it also has the name of a Entertainment DJ service on it. look for the very tall guy with a big gut. lol

I'm easy to spot..........I resembled my avatar.