Thread: Oakland Community College POLICE TOLD NOT TO NOTICE CRIME!!!!!

Oakland Community College POLICE TOLD NOT TO NOTICE CRIME!!!!!

i just saw on channel 4 that law enforcement officers at oakland university have been told to ignore crime! well, what kind of crimes have they ignored, you may ask. certainly nothing serious. and your right! bomb threats, stalking and sexual assault. some pretty low rate crimes indeed. and they intentionally miss catagorize crimes so that it looks like they have much lower crime stats than they actually do! really,,,,REALLY!!!! this from the mouths of 2 of the oakland cops themselves!!! which is the only good thing about this so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank GOD!!! this is a gun free zone! or the criminals might get scared!

Founder's Club Member
    No surprises here. Nothing to see. Move along.

This is just an extension of the Blue Wall of Silence that requires ignoring offenses and rights violations by brother officers.

Banned
    OCC or OU ?

This doesnít shock me. A friend of mine was an officer for U of M Ann Arbor. He told me many stories of how the university was worried about crime statistics. They were afraid that statistics could cause a drop in enrolment because they could make their campus appear unsafe compared to other areas.

For example, on college campuses the police take a lot of sexual assault complaints. In most of these cases the victim knew the actor and basically it was date rape or should I say alleged date rape after they woke up the next morning and regretted what they did. In any case, it was still classified as Criminal Sexual Conduct and those stats could make their university appear to be full of violent criminals. However, there was rarely a case of some mad man jumping out of a bush and pulling a girl into an abandoned house and raping her. Again, Iím not excusing what happened, but the stats alone could make the university look like rapes were out of control.

He said they were very careful how they classified crimes and their two way radio system was digitally encrypted so the press couldnít find out everything they were doing.

Again, Iím not excusing what Oakland did, Iím just saying that there are a lot of universities being very cautious with stats that might not truly represent the over all big picture. It should also be noted that I didnít see the news story so I donít know how bad this university was skewing their crime stats.

Banned
    Police powers should be removed from all colleges, period. Let the police do the policing. Indian nations should be sovereign nations, NOT colleges.
    Last edited by stainless1911; 09-24-2010 at 10:57 AM.

The city of Detroit does this so why not?

Detroit now is categorizing murders to fool the US Justice Dept. and FBI. When they have multiple murder victims on a scene, they fudge the numbers in CRISNET by adding all the victims in a lump instead of listing each victims as a.1 then.2 then.3 after the incident number. if the incident number is 12345 and there is one victim he should be 12345.1 and victim two is 12345.2 and so on. They do this so appears as there is only one victim. They even lie to the media now and if caught play a blame game of who misunderstood whom. The media almost never calls them publically on it to avoid being blackballed. No access = no news.

These tactics are different but it all leads to the same thing, false reporting to make the public thing crime is dropping. I have said for years we need to lobby congress to make it a federal offense to fudge crime stats. That should include any reporting like CRISNET. If we had real figures and not these lowered ones we would have half the nation OC or CC.

Does anyone remember Coleman A. Young and the if the body can't be identified at the crime scene he isn't dead tactic? The FBI found out and it was all over the media for a minute....

Quote Originally Posted by NHCGRPR45 View Post
    i just saw on channel 4 that law enforcement officers at oakland university have been told to ignore crime! well, what kind of crimes have they ignored, you may ask. certainly nothing serious. and your right! bomb threats, stalking and sexual assault. some pretty low rate crimes indeed. and they intentionally miss catagorize crimes so that it looks like they have much lower crime stats than they actually do! really,,,,REALLY!!!! this from the mouths of 2 of the oakland cops themselves!!! which is the only good thing about this so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank GOD!!! this is a gun free zone! or the criminals might get scared!
    Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bailenforcer View Post
    The city of Detroit does this so why not?

Detroit now is categorizing murders to fool the US Justice Dept. and FBI. When they have multiple murder victims on a scene, they fudge the numbers in CRISNET by adding all the victims in a lump instead of listing each victims as a.1 then.2 then.3 after the incident number. if the incident number is 12345 and there is one victim he should be 12345.1 and victim two is 12345.2 and so on. They do this so appears as there is only one victim. They even lie to the media now and if caught play a blame game of who misunderstood whom. The media almost never calls them publically on it to avoid being blackballed. No access = no news.

These tactics are different but it all leads to the same thing, false reporting to make the public thing crime is dropping. I have said for years we need to lobby congress to make it a federal offense to fudge crime stats. That should include any reporting like CRISNET. If we had real figures and not these lowered ones we would have half the nation OC or CC.

Does anyone remember Coleman A. Young and the if the body can't be identified at the crime scene he isn't dead tactic? The FBI found out and it was all over the media for a minute....
    England has been doing this for years. That's why it's impossible to compare nation to nation crime rates.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

True and England is the stabbing death winner of all nations. So bad it is there that they seriously considered banning ALL knives and that included butter knives, steak knives, and all kitchen knives. It was finally defeated as it was so ridiculous an idea. The British medical Journal also wants beer glasses banned. They also are calling for sharp pointy objects that could be used to cut or stab people to be banned.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4581871.stm

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1411652/posts

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC558080/

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    England has been doing this for years. That's why it's impossible to compare nation to nation crime rates.
    Last edited by Bailenforcer; 09-24-2010 at 09:13 PM.
    Exo 22:2 "If anyone catches a thief breaking in and hits him so that he dies, he is not guilty of murder.
    Luke 22:36: "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luk 11:21 "When a strong man, with all his weapons ready, guards his own house, all his belongings are safe.

Banned
    I wish they would, so we could use the failure to help prove logic.

courts

you can't lie to the courts about the charges or murder victims or sexual charges. stats probably only report convictions after the plea arrangements (deferred adjudication). if i'm a victim i'm not going to let someone call it anything other than it is. kwamee was a HUGE dodger of stats. devil's night fires and looting during blackouts wasn't a problem according to him. BIG problem for DPD and fire department. oh - here's mich dept of corrections listing for kwamee by the way http://www.state.mi.us/mdoc/asp/otis...cNumber=702408 - i look at it when i start losing faith in the criminal justice system.

They also are calling for sharp pointy objects that could be used to cut or stab people to be banned.
    When knives are outlawed, only those with metal bar stock and a grinder will have knives.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

True and England is the stabbing death winner of all nations. So bad it is there that they seriously considered banning ALL knives and that included butter knives, steak knives, and all kitchen knives. It was finally defeated as it was so ridiculous an idea. The British medical Journal also wants beer glasses banned. They also are calling for sharp pointy objects that could be used to cut or stab people to be banned.
    But as long as they don't ban fresh fruit, they'll be able to defend themselves WITH (wait for it)

A BANANA!!

Big Gay Al
    Coordinator, Michigan Pink Pistols
    Big Gay Al's Big Gay (Gun) Blog
    Fabrique Nationale d'Herstal FNX-45 .45ACP 16 rounds of hurt.

Banned
    Omg:d

My smiley broke >:{
    Last edited by stainless1911; 09-25-2010 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    Omg:d

My smiley broke >:{
    Gotta use a capital D.
    Big Gay Al

Banned
    I know, but I actually used the emoticon chart.

I know, but I actually used the emoticon chart.
    Oh.. Ok. I'm used to doing it the old fashioned way, so when someone changes the typical colon and ) to something like : smile : that throws me off. And some forums do that.

Now, slightly more on topic....if you don't have a banana, you can always surprise your victim with a nice batch of cherries. But, if they are ready to defend themselves, watch out, the might release the Tiger!!!

(With sincere apologies to Monty Python's Flying Circus.)
    Last edited by Big Gay Al; 09-26-2010 at 01:42 PM.
    Big Gay Al

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gay Al View Post
    But as long as they don't ban fresh fruit, they'll be able to defend themselves WITH (wait for it)

A BANANA!!

Nah, You need Zucchini:

Zucchini and Bear: A Montana woman used a zucchini from her own garden to defend her home from a bear attack.

http://www.csmonitor.com/From-the-ne...-old-vegetable

Quote Originally Posted by PT111 View Post
    Nah, You need Zucchini:

Zucchini and Bear: A Montana woman used a zucchini from her own garden to defend her home from a bear attack.

http://www.csmonitor.com/From-the-ne...-old-vegetable
    We were talking about Britain, do they have bears there? If so then I would think a bunch of bananas would be in order, but you'd probably need a special permit for a bunch.
    Big Gay Al

Banned
    A bunch of gun nuts talking about fruits and vegetables lol.

A bunch of gun nuts talking about fruits and vegetables lol.
    Good grief, I'm living among the Heathens. Apparently none, or very few of you know and appreciate Monty Python's Flying Circus.
    Big Gay Al

just cause i am a heathen dosen't mean i don't know about monty python! they also have very dangerous rabbits! they got fangs!! so you better have your HOLY HAND GRENADE ready at all times!

Quote Originally Posted by NHCGRPR45 View Post
    just cause i am a heathen dosen't mean i don't know about monty python! they also have very dangerous rabbits! they got fangs!! so you better have your HOLY HAND GRENADE ready at all times!
    And remember to count to 3, no stopping at 2, and 5 is right out!
    Big Gay Al

yes! and watch out for artillery shells shaped like dairy cows! if your in their fragmentation area you might get un pastuerized milk in your ceareal! the horror of it! AAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhh