• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Woman shoots 4 in Seattle

DCKilla

The picture of the hood rats did look very suspicious. I do find this situation very odd though. 2 guns, dead mom (shooter), 2 dead teens, dead 30 yr old male, and an injured daughter who said her mom was crazy, what the hell happened? Drugs? Sex? Rock'n'roll?

Last edited:

joejoejoe

anyone else notice that those "neighbors" in the picture look like a meeting of the local Crips?????????

That is such a stereotype! The ONLY one who looks like a he has any involvement with the wrong crowd is the white guy with the golden chain and the backwards hat. Crips wear blue and make it VERY clear they are crips. There are two Hispanics/Mexicans who look like preppies, three older gentleman who look like nothing more than neighborhood watch citizens with their attire, and a black guy who looks like he is just crossing the street. I would even venture that the white guy with the backwards hat is just trying to "fit in."

I wanna know what the hell a party of 5 random aged people were doing all in a house.

Joe~

Leatherneck

They were related. The news report I heard said that there were 11 people living there. That's right... I said eleven.

A relative mentioned that the shooter had been in a mental facility at one time. I wonder if this is related.

Trigger Dr

I find it very strange that a man breaks though the police lines,and runs into the house. Then police hear two shots and the man comes out and says something to the effect that "she shot herself"

amlevin

As exciting as this story is, how is this OC-related?

Have a seat, light up, take a sip of your favorite beverage, and think carefully about your question.

Think about how a story like this might influence the thinking of others in the community. Think about how it might make a few more, who previously might have been "on the fence" become anti-gun". Think about how stories like this usually end up with another push in the legislature to tighten regulations on the carry of firearms. Think how any tightening of firearms regulation might also make it harder for people to carry a firearm in public, ESPECIALLY OPENLY CARRIED FIREARMS. To you it might not be related but give it some careful thought and carry it out through all the possibilities.

This may have been a case of a whacked-out woman who killed her family but remember, she used a gun. THAT's what the Anti's will focus on.

joejoejoe

Very true amlevin. I really appreciate when people post these things, so when an anti-gun person approaches me and tries to use a recent story, I will be up to date with it.

Joe~

skiingislife725

Have a seat, light up, take a sip of your favorite beverage, and think carefully about your question.

To you it might not be related but give it some careful thought and carry it out through all the possibilities.

Go check out the forum rules. I'm on their turf, I didn't make them up. Yes you can warp this story into being OC-related, but it just simply isn't. Put it in the general discussion forum (where the forum rules say it should be) and maybe everyone around the country can see the story and learn from it...if one can learn much from it.

***Not claiming I haven't contributed to my share of off-topic posts, but it's getting harder and harder to sift through the garbage to get to open carry-related posts lately.***

amlevin

Go check out the forum rules. I'm on their turf, I didn't make them up. Yes you can warp this story into being OC-related, but it just simply isn't. Put it in the general discussion forum (where the forum rules say it should be) and maybe everyone around the country can see the story and learn from it...if one can learn much from it.

***Not claiming I haven't contributed to my share of off-topic posts, but it's getting harder and harder to sift through the garbage to get to open carry-related posts lately.***

I don't need to warp the story. Read Post #1 in this thread and then read post by Dave Workman he submitted @11:42 this AM. If you don't think OC will be part of the target, guess again.