Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: jjo interview

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar

jjo interview

i was driving to work like i normally do listening to wjjo and they had mentioned the interview and also some other i thought to be insulting comments jonny reffered to nik as "nik crackhead i mean nik clark" and snuff reffered to wi carry as "wi carry crazies" but the biatch tried to stick up for us i thought about calling in but i decided to post it here for nik

XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX
    I see the biatch had left a post in here last night asking for someone to email for that interview but apparently no one replied..

no she got a hold of Nik From WCI via email he is going to be there for an interview at i think 930

I'll be listening.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

i would love to put it on the pa system at work but there is an anti or two that work here i would hate to make them feel uncomfortable and get a DC out of it but i will be listening at my computer

go Nik go
    Last edited by oliverclotheshoff; 09-24-2010 at 09:50 AM. Reason: mispelling

Quote Originally Posted by oliverclotheshoff View Post
    i was driving to work like i normally do listening to wjjo and they had mentioned the interview and also some other i thought to be insulting comments jonny reffered to nik as "nik crackhead i mean nik clark" and snuff reffered to wi carry as "wi carry crazies" but the biatch tried to stick up for us i thought about calling in but i decided to post it here for nik
    I see Johnny Danger continues to meet my expectations.

Good luck, Nik.

I just heard their slant for Nik's introduction at 9:15. This should be an interesting interview.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

LINK to stream ? ? ?

** found it *** DUH - Google - wjjo listen online -

DOH!
    Last edited by rotty; 09-24-2010 at 10:26 AM.
    - Knowledge is power and there IS strength in numbers -

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

http://den-a.plr.liquidcompass.net/p...WJJOFM&uid=367

If that doesn't work, go to http://www.wjjo.com/ and click Listen Online at the top.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    I'm blocked from streaming audio and video at work. Supposedly it wastes too much bandwidth.

If someone could get a recording of this or point out where the .mp3 will be availlable afterwards that would be much appreciated.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Very impressed

Honestly, I do not know if WI Carry could hope for a better person to represent them.

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Magnet View Post
    I'm blocked from streaming audio and video at work. Supposedly it wastes too much bandwidth.

If someone could get a recording of this or point out where the .mp3 will be availlable afterwards that would be much appreciated.
    I'm attempting to record it now. I'm not sure it's working since I can't listen to it as it records. I'm sure others have better technology at their fingertips, though. Even so, if someone could let me know when it's done, I'll stop recording and post the file.

It is now done.

Biatch was okay with it, the one guy didn't care one way or the other but was more pro, and then the other guy was completely against it.

Nik, great job! I wish you would have gone back to the "wire" though.

JJO Interview

I listed to just a minute or so. Seems like it worked. Unfortunately I can't upload it. If someone wants to PM me, I can send it directly to you for you to store it somewhere and link to it.

Brass Magnet, I'll attempt to PM it to you now.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    I listed to just a minute or so. Seems like it worked. Unfortunately I can't upload it. If someone wants to PM me, I can send it directly to you for you to store it somewhere and link to it.

Brass Magnet, I'll attempt to PM it to you now.
    Thanks!
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX
    did someone come up with and mp3 for this interview ?

Quote Originally Posted by XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX View Post
    did someone come up with and mp3 for this interview ?
    I was unable to post it or PM it (sorry Brass Magnet). I sent it via regular email to Rotty and he's is working on it (assuming it came through correctly, since it was 20MB).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    It is now done.

Biatch was okay with it, the one guy didn't care one way or the other but was more pro, and then the other guy was completely against it.

Nik, great job! I wish you would have gone back to the "wire" though.
    I wish he would have pointed out that in Nazi Germany the Police stopped everyone and asked for their papers/ID. Where did it get them?

The Audio From The Don

Please see below post with link to MP3
    Last edited by rotty; 09-24-2010 at 11:40 AM.

- Thomas Jefferson

XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX
    The request site is either unavailable or cannot be found.

I am encoding the windows media file to mp3 and it will uploaded shortly

- Thomas Jefferson

My apologies - It seems to be a problem with my host. I will see what I can do about getting this posted another way. Again, my apologies :[
    Last edited by rotty; 09-24-2010 at 11:42 AM.

- Thomas Jefferson

XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX
    Quote Originally Posted by rotty View Post
    Are you right clicking and selecting " save link as " ? I just had 4 different people test it and it seems to be working.
    yes I am but just keep getting the same message. if it's working for others it must have something to do with my settings...I am looking into it

Nik was fantastic! It was nice to have someone there to argue WITH me instead of against

Thank u all for your help in putting it all together, keep fighting the good fight and "Smash the Control Machine"

Quote Originally Posted by JJO Biatch View Post
    Nik was fantastic! It was nice to have someone there to argue WITH me instead of against

Thank u all for your help in putting it all together, keep fighting the good fight and "Smash the Control Machine"
    See you at the Baraboo picnic tomorrow?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast