• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

jjo interview

oliverclotheshoff

i was driving to work like i normally do listening to wjjo and they had mentioned the interview and also some other i thought to be insulting comments jonny reffered to nik as "nik crackhead i mean nik clark" and snuff reffered to wi carry as "wi carry crazies" but the biatch tried to stick up for us i thought about calling in but i decided to post it here for nik

X

XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX

I see the biatch had left a post in here last night asking for someone to email for that interview but apparently no one replied..

oliverclotheshoff

i would love to put it on the pa system at work but there is an anti or two that work here i would hate to make them feel uncomfortable and get a DC out of it but i will be listening at my computer

go Nik go

Last edited:

The Don

i was driving to work like i normally do listening to wjjo and they had mentioned the interview and also some other i thought to be insulting comments jonny reffered to nik as "nik crackhead i mean nik clark" and snuff reffered to wi carry as "wi carry crazies" but the biatch tried to stick up for us i thought about calling in but i decided to post it here for nik

I see Johnny Danger continues to meet my expectations.

Good luck, Nik.

protias

I just heard their slant for Nik's introduction at 9:15. This should be an interesting interview.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
I'm blocked from streaming audio and video at work. Supposedly it wastes too much bandwidth.

If someone could get a recording of this or point out where the .mp3 will be availlable afterwards that would be much appreciated.

The Don

I'm blocked from streaming audio and video at work. Supposedly it wastes too much bandwidth.

If someone could get a recording of this or point out where the .mp3 will be availlable afterwards that would be much appreciated.

I'm attempting to record it now. I'm not sure it's working since I can't listen to it as it records. I'm sure others have better technology at their fingertips, though. Even so, if someone could let me know when it's done, I'll stop recording and post the file.

protias

It is now done.

Biatch was okay with it, the one guy didn't care one way or the other but was more pro, and then the other guy was completely against it.

Nik, great job! I wish you would have gone back to the "wire" though.

The Don

JJO Interview

I listed to just a minute or so. Seems like it worked. Unfortunately I can't upload it. If someone wants to PM me, I can send it directly to you for you to store it somewhere and link to it.

Brass Magnet, I'll attempt to PM it to you now.

X

XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX

did someone come up with and mp3 for this interview ?

J.Gleason

Banned
It is now done.

Biatch was okay with it, the one guy didn't care one way or the other but was more pro, and then the other guy was completely against it.

Nik, great job! I wish you would have gone back to the "wire" though.

I wish he would have pointed out that in Nazi Germany the Police stopped everyone and asked for their papers/ID. Where did it get them?

X

XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX

The request site is either unavailable or cannot be found.