Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Appeal from one of the Madison 5

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar

Exclamation An Appeal from one of the Madison 5

Can we please not blame the 62 year old lady who called us in? She is NOT the bad guy in this incident. The MPD structure screwed up, not her.

Please, let's remember who broke the law. She did not file a false report.

Thank you!

McX
    agreed, from now 2 of the madison 5.

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    I have yet to see anyone specifically blaming her for anything; in the least after they heard the call.

I think nearly all of us agree that she is at no fault here. In fact, I think we should send her a gift or at least let her know we all wish her the best.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Magnet View Post
    I have yet to see anyone specifically blaming her for anything; in the least after they heard the call.

I think nearly all of us agree that she is at no fault here. In fact, I think we should send her a gift or at least let her know we all wish her the best.
    +1

McX
    perhapse she would like a wisconsin carry t-shirt. in the audio she seemed to be interested in it, and was trying to identify it.

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    Can we please not blame the 62 year old lady who called us in? She is NOT the bad guy in this incident. The MPD structure screwed up, not her.

Please, let's remember who broke the law. She did not file a false report.

Thank you!
    I listened to the 911 call, I'd give her a hug if I could.
    Last edited by BROKENSPROKET; 09-24-2010 at 02:45 PM.

COMMENTS REMOVED BY MODERATOR: Put the blame where it actually lies ... the officers involved and the administration. NOT the woman who simply asked the question.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 09-24-2010 at 03:11 PM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock34 View Post
    I can blame her. She was responsible for the creation of the incident. She is one of many thousands of ignorant uninformed sheep, that pee their pants at the sight of a gun. Remember ignorance of the law is NO EXCUSE & at least according to the police ) and she was ignorant of the law that allows Wisconsin residents to legally open carry.
    The 62 year old liberal Obama worshiping woman needs to mind her own business.
    Did you actually LISTEN to the complete call? As soon as the dispatcher told her it was legal, she basically apologized for calling.

You've never called someone in for something you thought was illegal?

Quote Originally Posted by paul@paul-fisher.com View Post
    Did you actually LISTEN to the complete call? As soon as the dispatcher told her it was legal, she basically apologized for calling.

You've never called someone in for something you thought was illegal?

nope.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

What evidence do you have that she's a liberal? Have you even listened to the audio?

Sounded like a calm, well-spoken, sweet lady who WAS NOT threatened by guns. She didn't pee her pants. She didn't call in a panic. She just called because she saw something that she didn't understand and thought it was the right thing to do.

And frankly, the Wisconsin OC movement is in a much better place as a result of the call. We should be especially thankful that SHE called, because she was calm and accurately described the actions and demeanor of the Madison 5, making this clearly not a DC situation.

God bless her.

McX
    Last edited by McX; 09-24-2010 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grinner View Post
    what evidence do you have that she's a liberal? Have you even listened to the audio?

Sounded like a calm, well-spoken, sweet lady who was not threatened by guns. She didn't pee her pants. She didn't call in a panic. She just called because she saw something that she didn't understand and thought it was the right thing to do.

And frankly, the wisconsin oc movement is in a much better place as a result of the call. We should be especially thankful that she called, because she was calm and accurately described the actions and demeanor of the madison 5, making this clearly not a dc situation.

God bless her.
    ditto

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Magnet View Post

We can start a collection tommorrow and hand it off to Shotgun or another Madisonian.

McX
    thank goodness this didn't happen in a town named jackson, or we'd be the jackson 5.
    or a town named foreigner, or we'd be foreigner 5.

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    I can blame her. She was responsible for the creation of the incident. She is one of many thousands of ignorant uninformed sheep, that pee their pants at the sight of a gun. Remember ignorance of the law is NO EXCUSE & ( at least according to the police ) and she was ignorant of the law that allows Wisconsin residents to legally open carry.

But, you can all be pacifist's if you want to be.
    A little over the top dude... Ignorance of the law is no excuse to BREAK the law. She consulted the closest resource at hand. She actually did the right thing. She did not sit on her behind and watch something happen without doing something about it. She was being a responsible adult. She expressed regret at the thought of someone getting hassled over her ignorance of the law.
    The dispatcher however was not so reasonable. The dispatcher appeared to be biased against firearms. She was aware of the law but did not appear to respect those expressing their right to bear arms.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    thank goodness this didn't happen in a town named jackson, or we'd be the jackson 5.
    That gave me the best laugh of the day!
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Well it could have been a lot worse. Nutterville, WI

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    or a town named foreigner, or we'd be foreigner 5.
    any 4 guys want to OC in the city of truth or consequences, NM with me this weekend???

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesisel View Post
    any 4 guys want to OC in the city of truth or consequences, NM with me this weekend???
    did that last weekend i thought.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesisel View Post
    Or why not in Spread Eagle, WI?
    A. Gold

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    Or why not in Spread Eagle, WI?

haven't been there...........yet, maybe this sunday? bad joke, realy,realy bad joke.

This could get out of hand-- but Intercourse (PA) 5 or Blue Ball (also PA) 5?
    A. Gold

Butte (MT) 5

(yes, i know it's pronounced differently)

McX
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun View Post
    This could get out of hand-- but Intercourse (PA) 5 or Blue Ball (also PA) 5?
    too quick for me to keep up with, you must have another browser open. hey.......get back to work, they're waiting to interview you! saw you on channel 12 news here.

added on edit; nowhere to dump it, so i'll do it here; saw in the local paper this am, some guy goes into work early, sees his trucks being swiped from, retireves his firearm, and catches the perps cold. held until police arrive.
    Last edited by McX; 09-24-2010 at 05:25 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast