• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rights

JJC

I read these words tonight and thought that I'd share them.

Constitutional Rights are like muscles:

EXERCISE THEM DAILY.

Here's to the Madison 5.

I sent in my contribution today.

JJC

M

McX

something just dawned on me. with all the activity and so many people putting forth such a righteous effort, we'll get some kind of cc. nifty. as i have trudged through life noting that the criminals adapt and seem to be one step ahead all the time. they will figure out cc, and they'll all go out and buy body armor, they say you can buy it on the net now. something you and i wouldn't mostly wear, but then they will be armed, and armored. still out ahead of us no matter what we get.