• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

October 9th, Florida Open Carry Day

StogieC

Campaign Veteran
We will be holding open carry/fishing events in at least three Florida cities on Saturday Oct. 9th.

St. Augustine, Tampa, and Daytona Beach are confirmed as locations and more locations are being discussed.

If you would like to host an Open Carry and Fishing or Camping Event please contact me ASAP.

Last edited:

rollins

Tampa

Hello, I am new to the forum. Where in Tampa will you be holding this event? I also saw an event is being held the same day on another site, are you guys affiliated?

Ironside

We will be holding open carry/fishing events in at least three Florida cities on Saturday Oct. 9th.

St. Augustine, Tampa, and Daytona Beach are confirmed as locations and more locations are being discussed.

If you would like to host an Open Carry and Fishing or Camping Event please contact me ASAP.

StogieC

We are running out of time for the next events; how about some details?

Ironside

StogieC

Campaign Veteran
I'm still waiting for final info from the organizers in St. Augustine. I'll let you know as soon as I have it or I'll call it off by Wed.

Last edited: