Thread: Octoberfest Parade Went Great, Thank You

Octoberfest Parade Went Great, Thank You

I wanted to thank everyone for their help during the Octoberfest parade. We were able to hand out several thousand WCI pamphlets and had the opportunity to engage in countless conversations concerning oc in Wisconsin.
    I also want to thank Dan Kapanke and the La Crosse Co. Republican Party for inviting us to participate, we could not have made this happen without your support. The gun rights movement made huge strides foreward today. Again, thank you to all and carry on.

bhancock

Push,Push,Push

Thanks everyone for keeping up the momentum on all fronts. There is no such thing as standing still, we're either moving forward or backward. Whether it's big events like this or an individual conversation, Carry On.

It was fun meeting you guys - not so fun losing the group when I had to take the dog and the wife to the bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post
    It was fun meeting you guys - not so fun losing the group when I had to take the dog and the wife to the bathroom.
    The pleasure was ours. Thank you for the help. Carry on.

Great job guys. Thank you for your time. Wish I could have been there. Post some pics!