• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Debate

tobi

Did anyone watch the debate? I was surprised to see Barrete actually make reference to CCW. I think the mayor is scared, why else would he sling mud at Walker every chance he had. Walker has my vote hands down.

JerryD

I did not watch it. I was attending the Baraboo picnic. :monkey

the debate was last night.

Barrett could not answer any question given him, the only thing he did was attack Scott Walker, typical dummycrat move if you don't have any substantive answer just attack the opposition and hope people do not realize you haven't answered the question.

protias

Barrett could not answer any question given him, the only thing he did was attack Scott Walker, typical dummycrat move if you don't have any substantive answer just attack the opposition and hope people do not realize you haven't answered the question.
Well, I missed it anyway. I have a hard time listen to the crap any liberal spills forth.

JJC

I agree, Barrett couldn't hold his own at all. Walker at least showed hope and understanding and didn't go on the attack, but just answered questions given to him.

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
I personally asked Barrett about concealed carry. He said he "DOESN'T see the need." His actual words.

When he first saw me me couldn't take his eyes off the pistol (at least I hope that's what he was staring at).

anmut

I was impressed that Mr. Walker had the energy to walk in the Oktoberfest parade in La Cross yesterday morning and afternoon and then go to a debate later that night.