• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rock County Rifle and Pistol Club Fall Gun Show - October 2 & 3

Viper

This venue might provide a good opportunity to pass out some WCI brochures.

It takes place at the Rock County Fair Ground in Janesville on Saturday, October 2, from 9 to 5 and on Sunday, October 3, from 9 to 3.

I know I will be going and will wear one of my new shiny WCI shirts, but not a sidearm. Still a no-no to do so at a gun show as far as I know.

johnny amish

I know I will be going and will wear one of my new shiny WCI shirts, but not a sidearm. Still a no-no to do so at a gun show as far as I know.
Why is that? Several of us at the last gun show in Onalaska were oc'ing while working the WCI membership table. The men at the front door did ziptie the actions open on a couple of us, but most of us oc'ed right in. Carry on.