Thread: Mauston Culvers

XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX

Mauston Culvers

Mauston has a culvers and it's near me, just curious if anyone has oc'd here or if they would be interested in an oc there sometime in the near future. Would also be interested if anyone has carried at other locations in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX View Post
    Mauston has a culvers and it's near me, just curious if anyone has oc'd here or if they would be interested in an oc there sometime in the near future. Would also be interested if anyone has carried at other locations in the area.
    I have oc'd there more times than I can count... Also, let me know, and I would carry there with you if you would like. The only Mauston buisness I have had an issue with (that wasnt "fixed") is the Bank of Mauston...

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar
    I think Shotgun and I ate at the McDonalds there last year. Had to get some stuff to him, and that was the "halfway" point.

Carry On.

Quote Originally Posted by bnhcomputing View Post
    I think Shotgun and I ate at the McDonalds there last year. Had to get some stuff to him, and that was the "halfway" point.

Carry On.
    I believe it was this year, but yes we spent an hour or more there. No one batted an eye.
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

I'm sitting here now at culvers enjoying a concrete mixer. Never had one from here before. I'm not oc'ing though.

Quote Originally Posted by freedom_fighter_of_america View Post
    I'm sitting here now at culvers enjoying a concrete mixer. Never had one from here before. I'm not oc'ing though.
    Although I would LOVE to assume you are a local, but I cannot. If you are and want to meet up for a oc lunch or dinner, let me know. I oc there all the time. :-)
    "I don't really care for "cream cheese"..."

Lunch on a Saturday or Sunday at Mauston Culver's would work for me.
    The way that you wander is the way that you choose,
    The day that you tarry, is the day that you lose!

I am local. I live in necedah. I don't know if I am allowed to tell about this or not, but I have a Juneau County site called My Juneau County www.myjuneaucounty.com and I can set up a group on there for Juneau County Open Carry if people wanted a second place that was more localized. It's still a fairly new site as far as the number of people that are there, but it's free to all. Let me know what those in and around juneau county think about setting up a local board as well.

***edited***
    I've created the Group. All you have to do to signup is click on "create new profile" in the discussion board area. It's super easy and quick. Then on the main listing of forums, under groups go to Juneau County Open/Conceal Carry. I guess this is officially a new local group born. Hope others are interested and it may be a way to organize gatherings and such.
    Last edited by freedom_fighter_of_america; 08-02-2011 at 04:40 PM.

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    i live in mauston and have carried in the hardware store there really helpful people and full of tips i have heard of people carrying in the kmart in town but they have a corporate policy of no firearms but they are not posted so take it how you will
    SCOTT

"When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns"

"When seconds count police are minutes away"

"Dialing 911 only takes seconds but waiting for help may take the rest of your life"

http://g2-elite.com/phpbb/index.php Shed Hunting