• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mauston Culvers

X

XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX

Mauston has a culvers and it's near me, just curious if anyone has oc'd here or if they would be interested in an oc there sometime in the near future. Would also be interested if anyone has carried at other locations in the area.

Mlutz

Mauston has a culvers and it's near me, just curious if anyone has oc'd here or if they would be interested in an oc there sometime in the near future. Would also be interested if anyone has carried at other locations in the area.

I have oc'd there more times than I can count... Also, let me know, and I would carry there with you if you would like. The only Mauston buisness I have had an issue with (that wasnt "fixed") is the Bank of Mauston...

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
I think Shotgun and I ate at the McDonalds there last year. Had to get some stuff to him, and that was the "halfway" point.

Carry On.

Mlutz

I'm sitting here now at culvers enjoying a concrete mixer. Never had one from here before. I'm not oc'ing though. :(

Although I would LOVE to assume you are a local, but I cannot. If you are and want to meet up for a oc lunch or dinner, let me know. I oc there all the time. :)

I am local. I live in necedah. I don't know if I am allowed to tell about this or not, but I have a Juneau County site called My Juneau County www.myjuneaucounty.com and I can set up a group on there for Juneau County Open Carry if people wanted a second place that was more localized. It's still a fairly new site as far as the number of people that are there, but it's free to all. Let me know what those in and around juneau county think about setting up a local board as well.

***edited***
I've created the Group. All you have to do to signup is click on "create new profile" in the discussion board area. It's super easy and quick. Then on the main listing of forums, under groups go to Juneau County Open/Conceal Carry. I guess this is officially a new local group born. Hope others are interested and it may be a way to organize gatherings and such.

Last edited:

oliverclotheshoff

i live in mauston and have carried in the hardware store there really helpful people and full of tips i have heard of people carrying in the kmart in town but they have a corporate policy of no firearms but they are not posted so take it how you will