• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First time OC

X

XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX

I went to the hansens iga in elroy today and carried my pistol on my hip for the first time...I had no problems what so ever. Looking forward to oc daily.
I am also looking forward to educating people on some of our rights.

X

XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX

Congratulations. How did it feel to exercise one of the few things that sets America aside from most of the world: its freedom?
to be honest at first i was very nervous but once i started to walk towards the store I gained much confidence in myself and my right. felt great.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Congratulations. How did it feel to exercise one of the few things that sets America aside from most of the world: its freedom?

Actually Shotgun...it's just the illusion of freedom. If we had actual freedom in the USA we could carry anywhere but we can't. ( GFSZ, gobernment builds, Bars, in our cars, etc. )

In New york city can they Open carry ? how about Anywhere in California ? no ? Can i walk my dog on the side walk past a school while Open Carrying ? NO I CAN'T !! SO until ALL Americans can open carry, where ever they live & where ever they are , with out being harassed by the Police WE ARE NOT FREE ! shoot, we are not even close to being a free society.

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
I went to the hansens iga in elroy today and carried my pistol on my hip for the first time...I had no problems what so ever. Looking forward to oc daily.
I am also looking forward to educating people on some of our rights.

Congratulations. You have NO IDEA how many people you helped today! By exercising your freedom to choose to exercise your rights, others will see, others will learn, and others will begin to understand their freedom as well.

We have a pamphlet available here: http://www.wisconsincarry.org/pdf/WCI_Tri-Fold_rev_1.pdf

I would also like to THANK YOU! By you carrying today, it will make it easier for the next person tomorrow.

Read, Load, Holster, and CARRY ON!

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Actually Shotgun...it's just the illusion of freedom. If we had actual freedom in the USA we could carry anywhere but we can't. ( GFSZ, gobernment builds, Bars, in our cars, etc. )

In New york city can they Open carry ? how about Anywhere in California ? no ? Can i walk my dog on the side walk past a school while Open Carrying ? NO I CAN'T !! SO until ALL Americans can open carry, where ever they live & where ever they are , with out being harassed by the Police WE ARE NOT FREE ! shoot, we are not even close to being a free society.

The freedom is not an illusion. But it is relative-- compared to most other countries. Sure, it varies within different areas of the USA. But try it ANYWHERE in the United Kingdom, ANYWHERE in Russia, Germany, France, Mexico, Italy, etc... etc....

If it is an illusion, then I only imagined that I openly carried my pistol in Baraboo, Madison Culvers and around the Capitol and State Street area of Madison last night?

Last edited:

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
The freedom is not an illusion. But it is relative-- compared to most other countries. Sure, it varies within different areas of the USA. But try it ANYWHERE in the United Kingdom, ANYWHERE in Russia, Germany, France, Mexico, Italy, etc... etc....

If it is an illusion, then I only imagined that I openly carried my pistol in Baraboo, Madison Culvers and around the Capitol and State Street area of Madison last night?
Damn, we must have had the same dream cause I could swear I did the same thing:lol:

B

bhancock

Great job. Thank You from me as well, you have demonstrated liberty and like others have stated, you have made it just that much easier for the next freedom fighter.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran

I don't live in those countries, so I don't care what happens in them. I live here in America & If we are so free, why are there so many laws on the books, that regulate EVERY aspect of our lives. Heck there are laws in existence here in Amerika that even go as far as to forbid certain sexual acts that a man and woman can not practice in the privacy of ones bedroom. So were we all free a few years ago, when all these various municipalities has laws against OC ? were we free to OC & NOT be arrested for Disorderly conduct before the AG sent out his memo ? NO. So, now we are able to OC some places, but not others........

like...................HALF OF GREEN BAY, which is a GFSZ ...HALF OF GREEN BAY !!! So for those residents of those area's of town....they are NOT FREE to oc while going for a walk. so....again...FREEDOM is just an illusion.

so, JUST because some here can walk down a road somewhere with your Pistol in a holster DON'T MAKE YOU FREE because once you turn that corner, your in GFSZ & now your going to jail.

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Because you and I and everyone else has allowed it to happened. Grumbling about it won't change it. Enough people doing something about it will.

I have been contacting my elected reps ever since I turned 18 , legal age to vote regarding hundreds of various bills, etc so there fore I did not allow anything to happen so please don't put me into that mix.... I attempted to do something about it -> so I can grumble all I want to or maybe I can't could there be a law on the books governing grumbling ??? Would not surprise me at all in this totalitarian state we live in But, you are right about one thing, grumbling about it won't fix the problem, nor will contacting our elected reps it's just too late for that with the Millions of anti freedom laws on the books, some of those are common law from back in the days of old england..... This was a free country about 180 years ago but that was then, It did not stay a free country for long. It's so time to give the tree of liberty a BIG FAT DRINK.

paul@paul-fisher.com

Gratz to you. It will get easier and then to the point where you hardly notice it being there. Just be mindful at all times of GFSZ. Welcome aboard and Carry ON.

Do not forget, the GFSZ ordinance says 'knowingly', so while you need to be aware, do not sweat it. Definitely do NOT carry a school zone map.

X

XxCaMeLxxToSiSxX

Congratulations. You have NO IDEA how many people you helped today! By exercising your freedom to choose to exercise your rights, others will see, others will learn, and others will begin to understand their freedom as well.

We have a pamphlet available here: http://www.wisconsincarry.org/pdf/WCI_Tri-Fold_rev_1.pdf

I would also like to THANK YOU! By you carrying today, it will make it easier for the next person tomorrow.

Read, Load, Holster, and CARRY ON!

I had the oppurtunity to educate an leo today with the use of the pamphlet. He tried to tell me that the city has a right to enact ordinances that would override state statue. With use of this pamphlet I was able to convince an otherwise stubborn leo (not our first meeting) that he was wrong. Felt really really good. Thank You WCI.