• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kalama City Hall OC

Deleted_User

View attachment 4057

It won't let me edit the title, but we were in FRONT of the City Hall.

Kalama City Hall in the background. From left to right:
M1Gunr, Goose, .45ACPaddy, DevilDoc5, Genken.

Picture taken by Ani on an ENV3. Pardon the glare. She is learning.

Last edited:

Deleted_User

He had 1 on his left side since he couldn't draw with the right. I was asking him about it as he was arming himself @ Starbucks in Tacoma

Genken

Ah..I definitely didn't realize that we were in front of there...I expected a place like that to be...bigger?

Bill Starks

State Researcher
2 words: SITUATIONAL AWARENESS....;):lol:

Yeah, mine was lacking too.. I just assume it was a business.

@ Massive - I've been carrying my Sig 230 on the left side using a modified IWB holster attached to my belt in OC style.