• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Luncheon, Sat 10/02/10, 11:30am at Foster's Grille in Old Town Manassas

IanB

I love this place, it's the orig OCDO Fosters meeting spot. I'll be there, thanks for setting this up on a WEEKEND at a reasonable time at a place that's not 3 miles from the MD border. (sorry Ed, had to ding ya) I was thinkinjg about setting one up in Vienna soon.

Who else is down? It's been a while folks, it's Saturday and the weather might be good.

Speaking of OCDO lunches, Vet's day is around the corner. Y'all might wanna start making arrangements now.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
Much as I love Fosters in Manaassas, I've gotta miss this one -- I'll be OUTSIDE Cantor's Republican Roundup, with a GSL poster.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
are we down to 2?

I haven't heard from hawkflyer yet in the affirmative, but he did let me know in an earlier PM that the weekend days are a better choice for him. I'm hoping he makes it.

I have two friends who would like to join us as well and it looks good for them. So that would have five... six if hawkflyer comes. Not exactly a large turnout by any means but still should be Ok. Would this work for you and would you still be of a mind to head down for it?

swinokur

Activist Member
I haven't heard from hawkflyer yet in the affirmative, but he did let me know in an earlier PM that the weekend days are a better choice for him. I'm hoping he makes it.

I have two friends who would like to join us as well and it looks good for them. So that would have five... six if hawkflyer comes. Not exactly a large turnout by any means but still should be Ok. Would this work for you and would you still be of a mind to head down for it?

absolutely. I've meaning to do this for quite a while so it's great and i look forward to coming to VA more in the future.

see you on Sat.

PaulX608

Man, I'd love to join you guys! That place is right here in my 'hood, too. But, alas, I'm working @ our Dulles Town Center store from 1300-2130. Actually, I could drop in and meet y'all if it's OK that I don't stay too long.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
Great meeting swinokur and nakedshoplifter today at Foster's. Just our luck.. today was Manassas Fall Festival day in Old town and there were LOTS of people milling around with closed off streets. But we had a nice lunch and good conversation.

My two friends also showed up and enjoyed themselves as well.

Thanks again folks.