2. In Massachusettts the tidal zone area is state property.
3. Town By laws and City Ordinances have no force over state property. (Mass. Case Law, Teasdale and 2 AG Opinions).
4. The Colonial Ordinances dealing fowling and fishing as well as certain water access is still in effect, In fact was Incorporrated into the Massachusetts Constitution.
5. When you run your mouth or fingers over the key board,making these kind of statements you are giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
6. I know of which I speak on this matter I am a retired Sergeant from The Massachusetts Environmental Police as well as one of thier training officers.