Thread: This is why I carry!

This is why I carry!

I carry, because if some body snaps like this guy, maybe I would have a chance to stop him, before he hurts my family, or any more people.

http://www.weau.com/home/headlines/103825659.html

This only happens in big cities. People weren't maybe comming out of church, (good thing, why would you need to carry in church?) That trip to the local cafe with the family for Sunday dinner, defenitly no need to carry for that!

This is why I carry!!!

Quote Originally Posted by metalman383 View Post
    I carry, because if some body snaps like this guy, maybe I would have a chance to stop him, before he hurts my family, or any more people.

http://www.weau.com/home/headlines/103825659.html

This only happens in big cities. People weren't maybe comming out of church, (good thing, why would you need to carry in church?) That trip to the local cafe with the family for Sunday dinner, defenitly no need to carry for that!

This is why I carry!!!
    According to the Libs in Madison, this stuff doesn't happen in WI. So now I'm really confused.

It just goes to show you

You NEVER know when or where so selectively carrying, in my opinion, is a foolish habit. Luckily the shooter was the only one injured here ( bad shot ? )
    - Knowledge is power and there IS strength in numbers -

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

People who were shot at say it was a scary situation.
    Imagine that......

This couldn't happen in Wisconsin Governer Boil said so.

Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post
    According to the Libs in Madison, this stuff doesn't happen in WI. So now I'm really confused.
    Ahh, that must be why I feel so safe in Madison... Oh wait, it might also be the .40 Cal. on my hip...

They are absolutely right, nothing bad ever happens in small towns, in WI.

http://www.cadott.k12.wi.us/blog/MrZ...%209-28-10.pdf

That town is within 50 miles for the towns that Metalman383 and I live in!

By the way, Metalman383 give me a call sometime.
    Wisconsin Carry Inc - Founders Club Member
    NRA - Life Member
    3rd generation US Air Force Veteran

I live in a town of about 18,000 people here in Wisconsin and not many things happen around here but i am of age and am going to start OCing. My parents think I'm crazy. They are not against guns or anything but they have the same mentality that nothing is going to happen in our "perfect" town.

Peoples' Republic of Madison, Wisconsin, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyOrangeJuice View Post
    I live in a town of about 18,000 people here in Wisconsin and not many things happen around here but i am of age and am going to start OCing. My parents think I'm crazy. They are not against guns or anything but they have the same mentality that nothing is going to happen in our "perfect" town.
    ...and hopefully nothing ever does. But probably will at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendon .45 View Post
    ...and hopefully nothing ever does. But probably will at some point.
    Stuff has happened but nothing that anyone hears about. We live in such a "perfect" town in such a "perfect" state that no matter what there is no possible way something bad is going to happen in their eyes even though we own many firearms and keep them ready in case of a home invasion but they still think OC isn't necessary.

Tell your parents that they probably don't need a fire extinguisher or smoke detectors in your "perfect town".
    IF YOU WANT TO BURN OUR AMERICAN FLAG, PLEASE WRAP YOURSELF UP IN IT FIRST...

Stuff has happened but nothing that anyone hears about. We live in such a "perfect" town in such a "perfect" state that no matter what there is no possible way something bad is going to happen in their eyes even though we own many firearms and keep them ready in case of a home invasion but they still think OC isn't necessary.
    It must be nice to not have to wear your seatbelt either.

Quote Originally Posted by Krusty View Post
    Tell your parents that they probably don't need a fire extinguisher or smoke detectors in your "perfect town".
    They asked me "Why do you want to carry?" I said "Why do you keep a spare tire in your trunk?" I don't think they understand that i am not asking them if i CAN carry. Because i can and will if i want to. I am asking them to use my grandfathers firearm since he has passed i cant asked him.