• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meet in Moses Lake

DEROS72

That would be a great follow up to the 2A rally. I guess we will have to go to the parks there and get it squared away.Squeak will be hosting a Prime rib dinner in his RV for all. :monkey

Last edited:

swatspyder

That should work for myself and my girlfriend. May would be a good time, hopefully I'll be settled into a new job for a few months by then, and have some time to get away. :D

BTW, for people waiting for an update to the incident at my college (CPTC), don't worry, nothing has changed, and I haven't received any negative news about campus policy. They understand that it is legal per Washington State law.

tombrewster421

That would be a great follow up to the 2A rally. I guess we will have to go to the parks there and get it squared away.Squeak will be hosting a Prime rib dinner in his RV for all. :monkey

Did somebody say prime rib? I'm in! Hopefully I'll have the time and money to make it.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Date

I propose the weekend of May 14th and 15th. I will bring the camper to establish a "base camp" at a nearby campground. I can be up there on Friday the 13th (ooh scary day).

FMCDH

Sounds great. Should be be beautiful out there that time of year.

Count me in if work permits.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Where the bloody hell is moses lake?? Doesn't matter, I have a garmin. I will bring my Sweet Baboo and enjoy Moses Lake, the company, and the day.

amlevin

IF you have an RV or camper and would like a three day pass for KM Resorts check out this link: http://www.kmresorts.com/free-pass

If you decide to become a member let me know.

Bet you have to sit still while they put the "hard sell" on you for a membership. Sometimes it's better to just pay for the space in a private or public park.

Worse yet, if you go through the "spiel", and decide not too, you will have to start taking a wastebasket with you to get your mail and your phone will ring constantly. Once you "establish a relationship" with outfits like this you can't even block them by putting your name on a "Do Not Call List".

Fell for this once. Never again.

Trigger Dr

Bet you have to sit still while they put the "hard sell" on you for a membership. Sometimes it's better to just pay for the space in a private or public park.

Worse yet, if you go through the "spiel", and decide not too, you will have to start taking a wastebasket with you to get your mail and your phone will ring constantly. Once you "establish a relationship" with outfits like this you can't even block them by putting your name on a "Do Not Call List".

Fell for this once. Never again.

Why give tour real info?

jbone

Sounds great. Should be be beautiful out there that time of year.

Count me in if work permits.

Sounds like a nice road trip, but I may only get one road trip this year and that will most likey be Davenport, WA for the spring Turkey season.