Thread: Homicide at Wal-Mart

Homicide at Wal-Mart

There was a homicide in the Wal-Mart parking lot over the weekend. Does anyone know which Wal-Mart it was?
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

The one off Platte down by is it Chelton? Across Acadamy, at any rate. Not a nice neighborhood apparently, lots of crimes.

Ya, its the one down on chelton and platte. My dad works at that walmart. I'm not surprised that a crime occurred there though. It's known as the ghetto walmart for a reason.

Another reason I stay away from the Evil W. As with most businesses, it's not my safety IN the store I'm concerned about so much as walking to and from my car.

Wasn't somebody shot inside just a couple years ago? There is definitely a reason I don't visit that one...

According to my father, yes, they did. Two or three years ago. He thinks the vic was standing in the doorway.

If that's the best security they can provide, two homicides in two or three years, I think I'll be shopping elsewhere.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Just an update on the murder. Police arrested a Fort Carson soldier and some other person.

http://www.newsfirst5.com/news/fort-...mart-shooting/