Thread: boudler area OC dinner?

boudler area OC dinner?

Anyone interested? I know of a nice place up in the mountains near blackhawk

Interested, but prefer in town. I work in Boulder but live out East. I also prefer to support local businesses that support OC. Not dictating what you should organize, or saying I won't attend if you don't meet my preferences.

If it was this weekend, or next week, I'd probably go. It's closer to me than the Colorado Springs dinner. Right now I'm in Colorado alone, so I'm all for going to something like this. My fiancÚ will be joining me Oct 9, and after that our weekends will probably be spent exploring this great state. And she's not a big fan of OC... (altho that's the only way I can carry until I get my concealed permit)
    Logan - Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable
    Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP
    CC permits: MN, FL, NH, PA and CO

Member of:
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc., Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, and National Rifle Association

we could do in boulder what places are OC friendly?

IMNSHO, the question should be "What places AREN'T OC friendly?". You never know until you check 'em out. I posted tips for scouting for OC gatherings someplace. "Become the change you want to see". We want OC normalized, we need to act like it is and not assume everyone is looking for a fight. That there is just a good a chance that they will welcome a large table of good tippers in a struggling economy.

I would be interested so long as it fits my schedule.

anyone have any ideas on good food then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
    anyone have any ideas on good food then ?
    Not Conor O'Neil's.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...-s-in-Boulder\

I think there's a new Mexican place that took over La Hacienda's space. I've been looking for a good DF taco place since Taco Loco closed. Efrain's is locally owned, not sure if they're OC friendly, but they're damned good. I'll see about checking one of them out next time I go out for lunch, but you might check them out.

I'd also be up for someplace in Longmont, but I think that's getting further from you, WJ.

In this thread are tips I posted for organizing OC dinners. Not that I'm an expert, just my experience.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...Roll-Call-quot
    Last edited by mahkagari; 10-03-2010 at 11:39 AM.