• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry @ Silver Bells -- Nov. 19

TheQ

All,

Silver Bells, a parade/one night festival in Lansing will be held on Nov. 19 this year. During the festival the State Christmas tree will be lit in front of the State Capitol Building. Please consider joining MOC to ring in the season of peace by a peaceful public display of our firearms at our State's Capitol.

Details as to time and initial meeting place will be made available as the time gets closer. For more information: Silver Bells

TheQ

Meet Up Location and Time

As lil_freak said before. We'll meet on November 19, 2010 between 5:45 and 5:50 PM between the big Christmas tree in front of the Capitol and the Statute that is immediately behind it (from the perspective of Michigan Avenue facing the Capitol).

For those of you who may not know where the State Capitol is, it is on the corner of Michigan Avenue and Capitol Avenue in Lansing.

This is the schedule of events for Silver Bells. As you may see, I have us meeting up prior to the "Electric Lights Parade".

Last edited:

Master Control

Greetings TheQ;

Great Idea & Great Plan, but sorry that I cant make the 1hr 1/2 drive to Lansing in a timely fashion.
Non-Local Business hour events have always been a challedge for me, but you folks have a great time.

I shall try to make your next one.

Carry On

lil_freak_66

TheQ and family,Lapeer20 and family,me and my mother were there.
good time,a little crowded and windy though.

were there any others that we couldnt find?