Thread: Pics from my trip to Downtown Madison

Pics from my trip to Downtown Madison

Most of the pics turned out like crap but I did get a few before they turned to blobs and blurs. Somehow we must have been bumping buttons as a bunch of settings were out of whack.

Anyway, thanks guys for showing Jenny and I downtown. While I have been to Madison once or twice before, I had never seen the capitol building up close or went down State Street. Hubert was right, Fair trade Coffee had great hot chocolate! The lady's behind the counter were very pleasant and their prices were surprisingly reasonable.

Somehow we got separated into small groups along the way and since Jenny took the pictures your unfortunately stuck with a lot of me, sorry. <== Tried to add the EKK! smiley guy but ten pics max and he counts as a pic, lol.

As always, if you don't want to be on the Internets pm me and I'll blur you out. Of course my camera already did most of that.

Last edited by Jason in WI; 09-29-2010 at 01:21 AM.

The horror, the horror.

McX
    great pics, i am truly jealous i wasn't able to attend. but it would be difficult for me; i get a bad case of the heebee-jeebees when i think of madison.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    great pics, i am truly jealous i wasn't able to attend. but it would be difficult for me; i get a bad case of the heebee-jeebees when i think of madison.
    I get hives.

Excellent pics. I too am bummed I could not attend this portion of the day.

Hell, I liked Madison, I might just pack up my gun safe, ammo safe, holsters and firearms and move there
    - Knowledge is power and there IS strength in numbers -

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

Hey Jason do you live in Oak creek now?

Jason, my eyes!

Look at all those people running and screaming away from you evil people!...oh wait, I see nothing but calm people walking right on by.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Quote Originally Posted by turbojohn41 View Post
    Hey Jason do you live in Oak creek now?
    Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Look at all those people running and screaming away from you evil people!...oh wait, I see nothing but calm people walking right on by.
    You noticed that too. Odd because the community leaders antis keep saying we will cause a mass panic and freak people out. Oh right, they "feel" we will cause panic. I forgot all their arguments are based in feelings and not in reality.