• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Paintsville Gun Show - October 1st - 3rd

neuroblades

There will be a gun show in Paintsville this coming weekend at the Ramada on Oct. 1st - 3rd at 9am - 4pm daily. The cost is posted as $8.

I am in noe way connected to this event but just posting it here in hopes of getting a good turn out for it so that it will grow into a big thing for this area and being that it's happening Apple day weekend, alot of folks will already be in the area anyways, so bring your sidearm, come to the show at the Ramada and then walk on into downtown Paintsville and OC with us! :)

I can NOT promise that there won't be any LEO encounters though. To the best of my knowledge, Paintsville has never had a gun show locally and especially during the Apple Days weekend. If you come in and intend to OC, have a copy of the KRS pertaining to OC. Those printable cards had been posted on the Kentucky forum here. If you can, print extra copies to hand out to some of the people you will likely encounter that are not aware that OC is legal under KRS. *LOL*

If you're going to be local for the Apple Days activities and plan on OC'ing here, drop me a line on the forum and we might all try to get up with each other, there's power in numbers. *LOL* At the moment things are up in the air for me but if enough people from the forum are going to be in for the gun show or Apple Days, I might try to re-plan the weekend. :)

neuroblades

There's a 85% chance I'll be there. Some small issues have arisen but nothing that shouldn't allow us to attend. The only thing I don't know is the exact time that I'll be dropping in though. I'm guessing around 12 noon or 1pm though.

I'm assuming that this will be OC due to all the other gun shows have been. I'm not sure of Ramada's POV on OC in their facility, not am I aware of PPD's knowledge about OC. As I had advised others, if they are intending to OC, it might be a good idea to go and print out some of those OC cards that state KRS, just in case.

I'll try to hit this thread when I know better what time I might be there but between 12 - 1 sounds like it'll be close.