Thread: The Second Amendment is alive and well in the Lone Star state

The Second Amendment is alive and well in the Lone Star state

Second Amendment: Message to patrons on Chappell Hill Bank's window in Texas

http://www.frugal-cafe.com/public_ht...ing-postponed/

Don

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyridn View Post
    Second Amendment: Message to patrons on Chappell Hill Bank's window in Texas

http://www.frugal-cafe.com/public_ht...ing-postponed/

Don
    Don - could you ask that shop owner where he got the sign from? Would be nice to have the ability to offer those to businesses in WI, minus the "concealed" wording. For now.

I remember seeing something similar from Georgia, but that picture is on my home computer.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Sign

Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post
    Don - could you ask that shop owner where he got the sign from? Would be nice to have the ability to offer those to businesses in WI, minus the "concealed" wording. For now.

Sure, I can resurch thier buisness and call them and find out who made the sign for them, good idea.

Don

Sign

Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post

I looked at the web site I listed which shows the sign really good and I think that it isn't a sign, it looks like white lettering on the glass, with a white outline. It would be easy to take plexiglass and do the same with white lettering, and it wouldn't cost that much. I think Iíll make one this weekend and see how it turns out. Iíll take a picture and post it when Iím finished, and let you know what it cost to produce one sign.

Don

It's alive.......not well though. Open carry is illegal except in very specific 2 circumstances. On one's own property and while traveling. :-(