Thread: Like minded people .. helping like minded people

Minneapolis Minnesota

Like minded people .. helping like minded people

I have noticed an increase of friends who are having a rough time in the current job market. I am wondering if anyone else would agree with having a section on the forums not for a help wanted section but maybe a place where folks could say " hey, where I work is hiring" or " I read this today and I know --- is looking for work and it might be a good fit".

I know myself I will be looking for some additional technicians this winter most likely and I was planning on posting something when the time comes.

I was just thinking about this and thought if I am going to hire people, why not hire people that most likely think somewhat like me.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

- Knowledge is power and there IS strength in numbers -

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    - Thomas Jefferson

North Chesterfield VA
    Send you idea to the owners of this site and ask what they think.

It doesn't matter what we guests here think about it at all.

stay safe.

Clayton, NC
    Pretty much what skidmark said.

Alexandria , Virginia, USA
    I really like your idea. It's nice to know people are trying to look out for each other on here.