• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Buying, Selling, Trading????

Teddybearfrmhell

As it is legal in oregon to have private party sales , and i am fairly new here, i was wondering if there is a forum or an online bulletin board that you have used and recommend?

i am considering turning some of my turning over some of my collection and want to make sure the government is out of the loop as to what i buy or trade for and whom i sell to.

so thanks in advance if you can point me in the right direction.

Teddybearfrmhell

so 30 people read the thread so far and not one has had any experience buying ,selling or trading a firearm thru local oregon forums or an oregon bulleting board?

not a single shred of oregon advice on this?

We-the-People

Best I can think of that would be Oregon specific (thus keeping private party transfer available) is the Nickle but they're only print as far as I know.

You might Message Kevin Starrett at Oregon Firearms Federation and see if he's got any recommendations.

We-the-People

Well what forums as that is what Teddy is looking for, what forums he can use for inside Oregon.

I'm planning to be there Tuesday, probably just hang out at school after class instead of coming home and drivng all the way back in.