• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tonight @ 7:00 pm OC meet & Greet Green Bay area ------> Five guys burgers & Fries

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Tonight @ 7:00 pm OC meet & Greet Green Bay area ------> Five guys burgers & Fries

The Five Guys Burgers & Fries >>> at 2883 Oneida Street, Ashwaubenon

That's right next store to the Starbucks

skorittnig

Great to hear about a meet close to the Fox Cities. I'll try to keep my ears open for the next one!

Have a great one guys.

Interceptor_Knight

Only myself and Glock34 showed up. :banghead:
It isn't about swarming the place, it is about people who show up to drink coffee and socialize who just happen to OC. 2 people showing up a couple of times or even once per week will make a better statement than 50 showing up pnce per month. This is just one of many opportunities to OC together. If this is a regular gathering, the numbers will vary from a few to a bunch depending on everyone's schedule.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
It isn't about swarming the place, it is about people who show up to drink coffee and socialize who just happen to OC. 2 people showing up a couple of times or even once per week will make a better statement than 50 showing up pnce per month. This is just one of many opportunities to OC together. If this is a regular gathering, the numbers will vary from a few to a bunch depending on everyone's schedule.

Agree'd , but 1 or 2 more people would have been nice.

After action report.......................... a few employee's & the Manager looked right at my pistola & no issues at all. It was a good experience at this business.

Last edited:

Jason in WI

Agree'd , but 1 or 2 more people would have been nice.

After action report.......................... a few employee's & the Manager looked right at my pistola & no issues at all. It was a good experience at this business.

That's great to hear! I was hoping Five Guys was going to be OC friendly. If it was closer I would have made it but the drive is a bit far for dinner during the week. I will be there Saturday and I plan on either eating at Five guys or grabbing it to go.