• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My wife OC'd all day today!

.40 Cal

State Researcher
I love it when she tells me things like this. Today she had a couple of guys come over to estimate some landscaping, so she tucked her 642 in her pants and had it there the whole time the guys were there. She went to Wally World and decided to keep it in her waist band (usually she puts it in her pocket) with the butt sticking out for all to see. She said she got a kick out of seeing al the suburbanites staring at the little 5'2" 125 lb chick with the .38 in her pants. My wife rocks!!!

Don't tread on her!

Attachments

• ubyg9.jpg
    ubyg9.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 199

chiefjason

Nice.

I think my wife will be a dedicated CC'er. She's not into the OC thing. But she was sporting my G19 in an OWB beltslide the other day. Just getting used to carrying and seeing if she likes that style holster. We were out clothes shopping last week and she was looking for cover garments. There's something very attractive about a well armed woman. lol

spinner

Your absolutely right, I get turned on by my wife every time we go to the shooting range. Something about women and guns.

Northerner

My wife will most likely be a CC'er, but is double concerned because she is a Medical provider at an area Hospital with a DEA Rx License and State Certifications. She is afraid any attention to CC/OC could cost her job and livelyhood. I say, so can a criminal.

Besides she thinks OC'ing is "my little fantasy."

Last edited: