• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Independence meet ROLE CALL

Big Boy

In case you haven't seen, the OC'ers of the Independence, MO area would like to gather and meet. All are welcome and encouraged to come. We had about 11 last time, lets see if we can add to the ranks.

The purpose of this thread is simply for people to sound off and let me know that you will be there so we can have a proper head count for seating. I will arrive a little early and acquire our tables.

Meeting will be held at Logan's Road House at 3:30pm on Saturday, October 9th.
http://maps.google.com/maps?um=1&ie...ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CCIQnwIwAQ

If you come, please intend to eat or at least buy a drink. If you can't/don't want to, do not let this detour you from attending. Just remember, we are patrons of their business and we are the faces and personalities of this thing we call open carry.

Sound off if you plan on attending!

Last edited:

BILL27GLOCK

In case you haven't seen, the OC'ers of the Independence, MO area would like to gather and meet. All are welcome and encouraged to come. We had about 11 last time, lets see if we can add to the ranks.

The purpose of this thread is simply for people to sound off and let me know that you will be there so we can have a proper head count for seating. I will arrive a little early and acquire our tables.

Meeting will be held at Logan's Road House at 3:30pm on Saturday, October 9th.
http://maps.google.com/maps?um=1&ie...ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=2&ved=0CCIQnwIwAQ

If you come, please intend to eat or at least buy a drink. If you can't/don't want to, do not let this detour you from attending. Just remember, we are patrons of their business and we are the faces and personalities of this thing we call open carry.

Sound off if you plan on attending!

Shouldn't be a problem at least for a while...

Reverend BCal

NOOOOOO!!!!!!! Of all the weekend days past and present, y'all picked the ONE day I have had to work in two months! If it were Sunday the 10th I'd try to make my way down. Shucks.

GabrielSchultz

I will try to make it to the meet. I can't make any promise's because I don't know if ill work this weekend but I hope I don't have to. Id really like to meet everyone

peterarthur

I am bringing my hot (and armed) wife (mother of my 9 children) if some of you still need motivation :) Let's hear it for girls with guns!

See you there.

Jim40Cal

I'm sorry I didn't make the meeting today. My sons girlfriend's house which is four house's from mine was mistakenly shot up this morning (They were after the house next door). Police cars were every where. My kids are pretty scared so I thought it was best to stay home with them today. I hope you had a good turn out and I will deffinately be at the next one. Thanks, Jim

Big Boy

Wow Jim I hope every one is ok. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Nice to see everyone again and meet a few new faces. I don't know if anyone else noticed what Randy and I did, that manager was pretty nervous, lol.

Jim40Cal

I hope we do it again soon. It's a shame that people are afraid of law-a-bidding citizens. I'm afraid of the nuts driving around at 4:00 a.m. shooting up innocent peoples houses. I understand they robbed the Mugs Up root-beer last night also. Seems there after people who testified againt one of theres in court. Stay safe and stay armed. Jim