• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking For A Video

5o56x45

A friend told me about a video about a lady who lives in Boston who is anti-gun. She volunteered to move in with a gun collector for a couple of weeks. I can't seem to find the it. Can anyone give me a link to this video?

Last edited:

Flintlock

I tried to watch the video but I could only make it through a few minutes before that lady made me want to throw up in my mouth.

How clueless...

sultan62

My computer quit on me and I didn't get to see past 38 minutes. And the slider won't let me just move forward that far. :(

Someone want to tell me what i missed?

5o56x45

My computer quit on me and I didn't get to see past 38 minutes. And the slider won't let me just move forward that far. :(

Someone want to tell me what i missed?

It was a happy ending with lots of kissing and hugging. They met in the middle on the topic somewhat. She realized by the end of the whole thing that there are good people that have guns and use them for good.:banana:

Lethal Overdose

(him) Okay, you can pull the trigger whenever you're ready. (her) *BLAM* Waaaaaa! Waaaaaa! Waaaaaaaaaaa! (him) What's the matter? Did it hurt? (her) No.

WTF is up with that? Firing a shotgun at a flying orange saucer brought her to tears???? Did I miss something?

What a typical hippie wuss. "I hate guns." "I've never touched a gun before."

sultan62

It was a happy ending with lots of kissing and hugging. They met in the middle on the topic somewhat. She realized by the end of the whole thing that there are good people that have guns and use them for good.:banana:

Thanks much. That's about what I expected.

Dreamer

(him) Okay, you can pull the trigger whenever you're ready. (her) *BLAM* Waaaaaa! Waaaaaa! Waaaaaaaaaaa! (him) What's the matter? Did it hurt? (her) No.

WTF is up with that? Firing a shotgun at a flying orange saucer brought her to tears???? Did I miss something?

We should invite her to the next NC Range Day. Last time we busted up 3 cases of clays, and could have shot another 3 if we'd had more daylight.

Not a tear was shed, and nobody complained.

I try to take at least 1 "shooting virgin" to the range each month. So far, I've had positive results with every new shooter I've taken to the range. I've NEVER had a new shooter cry, and most of them end up at the end of the day asking when we can go shooting again... :monkey

MarlboroLts5150

The above link works, but could only play the first few minutes of it. No longer available on Hulu. :banghead:

Found it on Amazon Video on Demand, and Itunes (if you have an Ipod). Both sites offer it for $1.99.

Overall....a very good piece. Pia went into this with a very one-sided opinion of guns, and came out of it with a very neutral point of view. Seems like it opened up her mind some.