• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

On the lighter side. Lets see your guns!

Tawnos

From the back:
IMG_1334%20%281024x768%29.jpg

Sig 226 elite
Springfield Arms XD 9
Walther PPS

cougfan

Here's some revolvers. Just put my Taurus Tracker up for sale and wanted a pic of all of them together before it goes. Hopefully one of the autoloaders will be soon to follow.

attachment.php

HK_dave

gun_group.jpg

Olympic Arms AR-15 .223
PTR-91 .308
Mossberg 500 12ga
Ruger Mk II Competition .22
Ruger Super Single Six .22
Ruger Super Blackhawk .44
Walther P99 .40
HK P2000 .40

a couple more rifles are not in the pic.

Last edited:

amlevin

For when I don't want you to get too close

IMG_0280.jpg

This is my "long distance communicator". A Remington 700 SS 5-R Milspec.

It shoots groups like this at 300 yards:

IMG_0287.jpg

Shoot it every week just to keep "frosty".

My carry pistol is just a stock Sig P-229. So ordinary I didn't even bother taking a pic of it.

Trigger Dr

Unfortunately, Most of my guns were lost in a boating accident under the Narrows Bridge. Ther remaining guns had been previously sold to a friend who died shortly thereafter. His wife sold all of them in an estate / yard sale.