Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Saturday Meet

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

2nd Saturday Meet

Revision A to Plan B:

I missed the thread for the the October 2 gathering at the Spanaway Starbucks. I think that's enough support for the time being. Starbucks has been good to us. They've asked not to be dragged into any legal/political debate. I intend to honor that by not deliberately making them the center of attention again.

To that end, I'm moving the 2nd Saturday Meet back to the original location, although I want to try changing the time:

Date: November 13
    Time 10:00am

We'll meet at the Denny's again @ 9:00 for breakfast. That seemed to work well.

See you there!
    Last edited by Bookman; 10-18-2010 at 09:18 AM.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Address

1401 South 348th Street M101 Federal Way, WA 98003
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

There it is!! Thanks for the bump. See everyone Saturday

Denny's

There's a Denny's across the street, that I might go for breakfast before the meet. Anybody else?
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson

Talking

I will see you at Denny's!

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    There's a Denny's across the street, that I might go for breakfast before the meet. Anybody else?

What time?
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Quote Originally Posted by Bookman View Post
    What time?
    About 9am?

9AM @ Denny's...see y'all there.

Sounds good to me! See you there.

HEY! I can do that! Should someone notify the police and ask if it's O.K? Heh,Heh!

Quote Originally Posted by Squeak View Post
    HEY! I can do that! Should someone notify the police and ask if it's O.K? Heh,Heh!

I thought that was YOUR job!

Uh O!

Talking

Perhaps we should ask the leadership commitee if this will be ok and have a strategy meeting to advise what we can talk about if the media shows up.Then submit a request in triplicate for permission to the Federaway police and King county sheriffs dept ,and don't forget to all forward your ID so they know who will be attending.We will have assigned seating with photos and Bios attached to each seat so LE can varify who we are just by looking.There will be no changing seats and we'll have to set up a restroom signup sheet and monitor and advise who is doing what in the rest room .We can allocate each person a restroom time slot.
    Maybe the OCDO directorate can give us a list of who they think should attend and do a roll call at the precise meeting time.Those not there on time will need an advidavit as to their reason and whereabouts.
    Those not assigned by the leadership board to talk to the public and pass out pamphlets should remain in their seats untill otherwised excused.

So ....lets have a great time!!!!
    Last edited by DEROS72; 10-06-2010 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DEROS72 View Post
    Perhaps we should ask the leadership commitee if this will be ok and have a strategy meeting to advise what we can talk about if the media shows up.Then submit a request in triplicate for permission to the Federaway police and King county sheriffs dept ,and don't forget to all forward your ID so they know who will be attending.We will have assigned seating with photos and Bios attached to each seat so LE can varify who we are just by looking.There will be no changing seats and we'll have to set up a restroom signup sheet and monitor and advise who is doing what in the rest room .We can allocate each person a restroom time slot.
    Maybe the OCDO directorate can give us a list of who they think should attend and do a roll call at the precise meeting time.Those not there on time will need an advidavit as to their reason and whereabouts.
    Those not assigned by the leadership board to talk to the public and pass out pamphlets should remain in their seats untill otherwised excused.

I love it! Thank you, my feelings exactly. See my latest post on the "organization" thread. I will be there Saturday morning; might make Dennys. Where exactly is the Dennys? Is it on the street or in the shopping complex? Thanks!
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin

Denny's

34726 16th Ave S Fed Way.

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    34726 16th Ave S Fed Way.
    Someone said it was across the street from the Starbucks. We are talking about the Starbucks on 348th, aren't we? Thanks, I'll find it and if I don't I'll see everyone at Starbucks!
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by DEROS72 View Post

Obi-wan, the force runs deep in this one. We'll have to watch his development......
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat....Teddy Roosevelt

Genken and I will be there =) See yall tomorrow!

I paid a visit to Mary's Pistols in Tacoma today annnddddd if all goes well we may have Mary at the Breakfast meet.

AWESOME!!! I guess I have to drag my lazy butt out of bed now for this one...Genken's wife and her "slave" AND Mary?
    "And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    E nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

"If the rest of the world says: 'War,' I can only say: 'Very well. I do not want war, but no one, however peaceable, can live in peace if his neighbor intends to force a quarrel.'" - Adolf Hitler...

See y'all in the morning!
    Guns don't kill people, bullets do!

Quote Originally Posted by devildoc5 View Post
    AWESOME!!! I guess I have to drag my lazy butt out of bed now for this one...Genken's wife and her "slave" AND Mary?
    SLAVE!?!? WHA!?!?

Yeah, We'll be there. I'm not quite a slave...I'm just married...lol
    It ain't easy in the Tweezy.

My favorite one to date: "Uh... You know the hammer's back on it, right?"

Me: o.O "Uh...yeah."

Quote Originally Posted by devildoc5 View Post
    LOL He was fully aware of this decision earlier.... he is intoxicated now and just read my post stating we will be there. He goes Oh! you already said we are going?? Hahaha

So I see dennys and I see starbucks, What be it?

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoWeenie View Post
    So I see dennys and I see starbucks, What be it?

Both Denny's at 9 and starbucks at 10
    "And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    E nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

"If the rest of the world says: 'War,' I can only say: 'Very well. I do not want war, but no one, however peaceable, can live in peace if his neighbor intends to force a quarrel.'" - Adolf Hitler...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast