• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2nd Saturday Meet

ainie

AWESOME!!! I guess I have to drag my lazy butt out of bed now for this one...Genken's wife and her "slave" AND Mary?

LOL He was fully aware of this decision earlier.... he is intoxicated now and just read my post stating we will be there. He goes Oh! you already said we are going?? Hahaha

tombrewster421

Sorry I couldn't make it guys. Busy day, the whole family is involved with a wedding and there is much work to be done. Hope to see some of you soon and get to chat for a while.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Shooting

A great get together! A few of us are planing on going shooting in Capitol forest Sunday. You can meet at Cutters Point Coffee off exit 111 in Lacey. 1340 Marvin Rd NE. Depending on the weather I might weenie-out, but I will sill meet at CP with the 1X2's.

tombrewster421

A great get together! A few of us are planing on going shooting in Capitol forest Sunday. You can meet at Cutters Point Coffee off exit 111 in Lacey. 1340 Marvin Rd NE. Depending on the weather I might weenie-out, but I will sill meet at CP with the 1X2's.

What time?

TechnoWeenie

LOL. Drop into the best buy across from it and come back to the computer area and say hi.. I'll be working all day... :D

DEROS72

Really good day,super turn out for breakfast and my count was 22 at Starbucks.I was asked to talk to a fellow at the counter about OC and he was all excited when he found out it was legal.Ruby got the mention for the Royal order for the silver hair dryer for her outstanding job in her interview last sat. and looking good doing it.On the way out an older fellow sitting with his wife stopped me and asked about OC and where he could get a shoulder holster.Several passed out pamphlets.And everyone was a contact point as is the forum. Bill discussed his Retention class idea which is a way cool idea.Squeak was ..well Squeak .
Thanks Jon for the ride up.Goose and Anie came by my place to visit for a bit and we went to the Spanaway Starbucks to meet up with NavyLtCmdr.Stopped at Goose's and visited with Devildic and Paddy.(congradulations by the way)We had about 10 or so there. Really good day with good people.Thanks!

Ruby

Thank you, Deros and everyone else for your kind words and encouragement. I think any one of you could of done just as good a job supporting Tom and OC. Deros, I think you did an excellent job with KIRO7; I got the impression they cut you a little short there at the end. I really wish they had let you talk some more. It makes me very happy to be associated with so many fine people, it really does. Our meet & greets seem to be attracting more OCers and I think that is great. The more the merrier! We had a guy join us at Starbucks who was new. He knew about the forum, but hadn't met any of us until today. He lives in my neck of the woods, Renton Highlands and said he goes walking around up here OCing all the time. The more people see us OCing, enjoying ourselves and not threatening anyone, the more they will accept OC as being okay, if not something they would consider normal. I think we all are doing a darn good job as ambassadors for OC just being ourselves and going about our daily lives. I had a great time today and am looking forward to our next get together. Everyone take care and stay safe.

Ruby

And pray that the Chilean miners reach the surface safely. Doesn't have anything to do with OC, but they've been on my mind and probably the minds of others here. They are so close to being rescued; I hope it goes off without a hitch.

I had a great time today with everyone, thanks for all the hugs they were much needed today, as with every day. Have a good couple weeks and we'll see you all you soon.

Deleted_User

Great time today

Congratz to everyone for a GREAT day! Federal Way for breakfast and coffee was awesome! I'm looking forward to the next meet. Take care until then everyone.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
1245. But it is raining and I think I will wimp out, but if you guys are still going I will still get the 1X2's for the target stands.

If anyone needs 1x2's and are in the Tacoma area, go to the 6000 block of south McKinnley. There is a company that stacks parts of shipping crates outside for free pickup. They break them down into sections 2 feet by 5 feet and are made of 1x2's. All you really need to do is build a stand for the pieces and staple targets to them. I'll try to get a pic of a section to post.

Deleted_User

Gonna bump this ...

I will be unable to make this one but will be there in spirit! I work Saturdays now so I'll have to bow out of a lot of these but will be around during the week and Sundays to meet up with my friends.