• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2nd Saturday Meet

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Revision A to Plan B:

I missed the thread for the the October 2 gathering at the Spanaway Starbucks. I think that's enough support for the time being. Starbucks has been good to us. They've asked not to be dragged into any legal/political debate. I intend to honor that by not deliberately making them the center of attention again.

To that end, I'm moving the 2nd Saturday Meet back to the original location, although I want to try changing the time:

Date: November 13
Time 10:00am

We'll meet at the Denny's again @ 9:00 for breakfast. That seemed to work well.

See you there!

Last edited:

DEROS72

Perhaps we should ask the leadership commitee if this will be ok and have a strategy meeting to advise what we can talk about if the media shows up.Then submit a request in triplicate for permission to the Federaway police and King county sheriffs dept ,and don't forget to all forward your ID so they know who will be attending.We will have assigned seating with photos and Bios attached to each seat so LE can varify who we are just by looking.There will be no changing seats and we'll have to set up a restroom signup sheet and monitor and advise who is doing what in the rest room .We can allocate each person a restroom time slot.
Maybe the OCDO directorate can give us a list of who they think should attend and do a roll call at the precise meeting time.Those not there on time will need an advidavit as to their reason and whereabouts.
Those not assigned by the leadership board to talk to the public and pass out pamphlets should remain in their seats untill otherwised excused.

So ....lets have a great time!!!!

Last edited:

Ruby

Perhaps we should ask the leadership commitee if this will be ok and have a strategy meeting to advise what we can talk about if the media shows up.Then submit a request in triplicate for permission to the Federaway police and King county sheriffs dept ,and don't forget to all forward your ID so they know who will be attending.We will have assigned seating with photos and Bios attached to each seat so LE can varify who we are just by looking.There will be no changing seats and we'll have to set up a restroom signup sheet and monitor and advise who is doing what in the rest room .We can allocate each person a restroom time slot.
Maybe the OCDO directorate can give us a list of who they think should attend and do a roll call at the precise meeting time.Those not there on time will need an advidavit as to their reason and whereabouts.
Those not assigned by the leadership board to talk to the public and pass out pamphlets should remain in their seats untill otherwised excused.

I love it! Thank you, my feelings exactly. See my latest post on the "organization" thread. I will be there Saturday morning; might make Dennys. Where exactly is the Dennys? Is it on the street or in the shopping complex? Thanks!

jt59

Obi-wan, the force runs deep in this one. We'll have to watch his development......:D