Thread: Fng

Fng

Hi everyone. I wanted to introduce myself. Im not new to Ca but freshly back. Im new to OC but not new to weapons. I CC'd in Ga for years and am excited to get out and educate the population of there rights. I grew up here, have many family in the PD and just out of the military and never once heard about OC. So im studying up and getting flyers, il be at the redlands meet up on the 22nd. See you there.

Welcome back to Ca Seth,

I read your other post, and if you would take the time to read and understand ALL of our Rights, you would/could be a big help to our cause.
    I am most likely one of the most supportive on here of Law Enforcement. That however, stops when they overstep our Rights.
    CA is NOT a stop and ID state. They(LOE's) have NO RIGHTS/or POWERS that allow them to stop a person walking down the street and demand ID. They must have RAS that a crime has been/or about to be done.

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth1981 View Post
    Hi everyone. I wanted to introduce myself. Im not new to Ca but freshly back. Im new to OC but not new to weapons. I CC'd in Ga for years and am excited to get out and educate the population of there rights. I grew up here, have many family in the PD and just out of the military and never once heard about OC. So im studying up and getting flyers, il be at the redlands meet up on the 22nd. See you there.
    I really do try to avoid feeding the trolls, but somehow have taken an interest in this one. In the Long Beach open carry arrest thread you were singing an entirely different tune.

Ill be sure to help in any way to get OC banned so people need to be certified and I can feel safe knowing that it isnt somebody that is gonna cry because there rights were violated.
    So which is it? Are you lying now or where you lying then. Don't answer, everybody knows.
    Last edited by coolusername2007; 10-01-2010 at 02:10 AM.